unpursued trivia

Tools    

there is a sienfeld episode where Jerry asks a question to a 1st party, and then Elaine asks the very same question of an other party, which can be called a question of proper location, rather than one of actual location. The question is a general insult, able to be forwarded after nearly anything antisocial or beyond the norm, I would say, and it is meant as exagerated and detached dissaproval of a person's character in general.
This is a cumbersome piece of trivia, right? It's a Qcumber, Q for question, cumber for ungainly. Inteligence can be a burden and then called an IQcumber, Q for quotient. IQnumber, IQslumber, IQdumber, and even so on? If I have an IQnumber at all, some would say, it is odd.

there is a sienfeld episode where Jerry asks a question to a 1st party, and then Elaine asks the very same question of an other party, which can be called a question of proper location, rather than one of actual location. The question is a general insult, able to be forwarded after nearly anything antisocial or beyond the norm, I would say, and it is meant as exagerated and detached dissaproval of a person's character in general.
This is a cumbersome piece of trivia, right? It's a Qcumber, Q for question, cumber for ungainly. Inteligence can be a burden and then called an IQcumber, Q for quotient. IQnumber, IQslumber, IQdumber, and even so on? If I have an IQnumber at all, some would say, it is odd.
in reference to Qcumber construction, wouldn't Q+cumber be better, including the adjective denomination some, Q for question, Q+cumber for cumbersome minding Q for question for trivia
remember, unpursued trivia is still game, or game that is not still, have at!

nothing on earth,.... yoda. But as for earthly matters, I do indeed apologize that I did not put my link in my signature as you have done. I will do so from now on. Good site by the way, someone responded to my ghostbusters trivia right away with pictures of Bill Murray.

Why is she talking to herself?

I want to know how someone with only 16 posts is able to start so many threads? I thought that you had to have more than 20 to start threads, except for the intro thread

Nah, we removed the restriction, but required that people have 10 posts to post links. That seems to have done a pretty decent job of cutting down on spam, and is obviously a bit less intrusive.

Wonder what 'gourmet spam' smells like…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Nah, we removed the restriction, but required that people have 10 posts to post links. That seems to have done a pretty decent job of cutting down on spam, and is obviously a bit less intrusive.
Oh thanks, I must have missed that one