Help! About a song in Hackers

Tools    

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew what tht mad techno song in the movie is called. I've heard it in some other movies and like so if anyone knows please enlighten me

Originally Posted by alonzo6
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew what tht mad techno song in the movie is called. I've heard it in some other movies and like so if anyone knows please enlighten me
Have you looked at the music listed in the credit? It may be there.

Pirates of The Carribean

And Movie On Dvd What Song You Looking For Like What Part Of Movie Is It In?

if your talking about the song at the begging the name of that one is
halycon & on & on by orbital and all the other songs were done by leftfield

Prodigy - Voodoo People
Prodigy - One Love

Hi, I know this is totally off topic, but I was recently watching Hackers and I was thinking about a movie I watched a while ago. I cannot remember the damn name of it or actors or anything. All I can remember is that it had something to do with a bunch of teens who were like underground and hiding in the sewers from this bad guy and that's pretty much about it. I also think the guy who was leading the teens had Dreadlocks, I am not positive, but it came to mind. I am assuming it was late 80s or early 90s. A 'B' movie but watchable. I am going CRAZY trying to figure it out. It is something like Hackers. Anyone have any ideas? THANKS!

Originally Posted by JolieLover
Hi, I know this is totally off topic, but I was recently watching Hackers and I was thinking about a movie I watched a while ago. I cannot remember the damn name of it or actors or anything. All I can remember is that it had something to do with a bunch of teens who were like underground and hiding in the sewers from this bad guy and that's pretty much about it. I also think the guy who was leading the teens had Dreadlocks, I am not positive, but it came to mind. I am assuming it was late 80s or early 90s. A 'B' movie but watchable. I am going CRAZY trying to figure it out. It is something like Hackers. Anyone have any ideas? THANKS!
I think you might be talking about Lawnmower Man 2 . It sounds kind of like it. Hope this helps.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JKeller1068
I think you might be talking about Lawnmower Man 2 . It sounds kind of like it. Hope this helps.

Creative way to get around Yoda's new rule

My Top 100 favorite movies.