Things You Do NOT Wanna See In A Movie?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Condescending directors who essentially are saying "I'm smart, but you the audience is so dumb, so here, lick it up, I'm going to make money."

"Don't Donald Trumpet the movie, man"

"I hate that movies have become so Presidential..."

a film by M. Night Shamalamadingdong
he said, things u don t want to see in a movie and not which movies u don t want to see

i don t want to see forced humour, like the android humour in Rogue one : a star wars story., the humour felt forced

This might just do nobody any good.
i don t want to see forced humour, like the android humour in Rogue one : a star wars story., the humour felt forced
Force humor is a staple of the Star Wars series. It sorrounds it. Binds it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
he said, things u don t want to see in a movie and not which movies u don t want to see
OK so I dont want to see M Night in his own movies. He cant act.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I know some won't even attempt a movie with animal cruelty... Nudity or vulgar language.

Yes. I am truly outraged and offended by female nudity in the movies. Every time a breast pops out I have to look away. More ought to be done to curb the senseless, vulgar display of breasts in movies.

and I answered accordingly. I don't wanna see "a film by M. Night Shamallamadingdong" in a movie.
a film by m knight in a movie...i dont see the logic...at all

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He doesnt like him and doesnt want to see any more of his movies. Pretty logical. He no doubt also thinks he;s a one trick pony like I do.

and I answered accordingly. I don't wanna see "a film by M. Night Shamallamadingdong" in a movie.
Its a joke. I dont wanna see any movie with those credits in them.

Hence, things i dont wanna see in a movie=those credits=joke.

Welcome to the human race...
Luckily for you, such a director doesn't exist.