Things You Do NOT Wanna See In A Movie?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Could be something specific, or something general.. I seem to like non-genre movies, or drama at best. I don't care for an aristocratic kind of movie or people with suits.. If a boat plays a role, chances are I won't like it, because too much filler time is the movement, building of, the same typical things.. I know some won't even attempt a movie with animal cruelty... Nudity or vulgar language.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Animal cruelty
Child abuse
Young teens having sex, or even kissing. Cooties!
Smoking.

This might just do nobody any good.
I like to think I'm not squirmish about this but anytime something bad happens to a dog in a movie, I flinch

I like to think I'm not squirmish about this but anytime something bad happens to a dog in a movie, I flinch
Last time I saw it I screamed bad words. Could not believe myself. I seriously thought someone else screamed it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Extreme violence, graphic sex, rape, child abuse, beastiality, necrophilia, drugs, and animal cruelty.

Oh wait, you mean what I don't want to see? I'll have to think about it.

This!...and don't be mad if it makes you sick, your forewarned

Going to vomit

I don't care how graphic a movie is, as long as it's good.

But to answer your question:
Exposition
Pandering
Editing out shots to get out of an NC-17 rating
That Trumpet and violin music that's in almost every 40's movie.
When student filmmakers make their films Black and White just because they think it makes it 'deep'.

I'll add more stuff later if I think of it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When student filmmakers make their films Black and White just because they think it makes it 'deep'.