2019 Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

If Cesar Hernandez doesnt mend by opening day I'll need a 2nd baseman, but not willing to pay huge for one as the wire may have a keeper left on it. Just throwing it out there.

Well they think Cesar Hernandez will be ok for opening day, so I'm ok at 2B.

I need a starting pitcher. Let's hear it.
Wish I could find a good fit to get Pham & Snell, but there really isnt.

Hope Im right that Avisail Garcia & Willy Adames are gonna be sensational, and Joey Wendle a good filler for my starters off days, thus fulfilling my inner-homer.

I still need another starter and will trade a reliever for one.
Don't need a reliever, but Ill trade you Kershaw & Benintendi for Snell & Pham.

Sent .

Sedai, did you send me the offer of Hunter Renfroe for Andrew Benintendi?! Say it ain't so, please tell me that was Lem lol!!

Well, I had a couple too many hitters to begin with, and then I nabbed Alonso (who's murdering baseballs) and Tatis (who's doing the same but a little less, and stealing occasionally), and I'd definitely be interested in trading them, or another hitter, for pitching, particularly a reliever. Stanton's coming back soon and I've got too many startable hitters to start, so come and get 'em for 80 cents on the dollar.

A system of cells interlinked
Sedai, did you send me the offer of Hunter Renfroe for Andrew Benintendi?! Say it ain't so, please tell me that was Lem lol!!

That was me, just making sure you are awake!

That was me, just making sure you are awake!
Yeah, if I was asleep then that'd explain why my teams doing so well

Tatis (who's doing the same but a little less, and stealing occasionally)
Welp, I had a 50/50 choice and sat Tatis, and he homered and stole three bases (that is, uh, more than occasionally). So yeah, I'd love to move one of these hitters since this production's just going to waste whenever I guess wrong.

Even if we do, doesn't preclude moving another hitter (Alonso homered again last night) if anyone else is interested. If I can move one I'm okay-ish for now but Stanton comes back soon and I'll be in the same situation.

For the record...... Moneyballers (that's me!) reacquired 2 dumb drops Id made to waivers. I gave up Masahiro Tanaka to Yodas Freedonia Ducks for Pete Alonso. Sure hope Petey isnt a one month wonder. Then traded Craig Stammen to High Level Arbitrage (Timmah) for the Red Sox closer Ryan Brazier. Craig Kimbrel stay away!

That is all.