Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I really don't see how her heel turn is a surprise at all. Targaryen is always synonymous with going mad. Her brother basically showed signs without having any power to escalate his crazy. She is the only full-blooded Targ example we have and seemed pretty obvious (with all the heavy-handed foreshadowing this season) this was happening.

Or maybe I missed something in the conversation.

I hope we get a Sopranos ending. Bet the internet would love that.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I really don't see how her heel turn is a surprise at all. Targaryen is always synonymous with going mad. Her brother basically showed signs without having any power to escalate his crazy. She is the only full-blooded Targ example we have and seemed pretty obvious (with all the heavy-handed foreshadowing this season) this was happening.

Or maybe I missed something in the conversation.
I don't think it is a surprise to many people, they just don't buy the steps the showrunners took to get her there.

Suspect's Reviews

I don't think it is a surprise to many people, they just don't buy the steps the showrunners took to get her there.
^^ This. I always thought this is where she was going but having her go crazy after her translator dies and the city surrenders? Really? They should of kept Rhaegel and Jorah alive and had her witness them die in this battle THEN maybe I'd buy it.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Thumbs up, I fully agree her transition from savior to murdering whacko is lacking critical escalating steps. But I was discussing this with others regarding whether most people saw it coming and whether there were any signs/red flags in previous seasons. Second and third opinions can never hurt so that's I why I popped the question here. Thanks to you all for not being shy about it at all.

I think Jon Will Take Being King For 10 Minutes After He Kills Dany Because she wants to Burn Starks next and Winterfell as traitors. Jon will choose to let 7 kingdoms Rule seperately and Elect there own Kings or Queens Like The Nights Watch did. He will name Davos Governor Of Kingslanding And each Kingdom will help rebuild Kingslanding. In 2 Years Kingslanding citizens will elect there Governor. He will have one decree for Sansa as punishment for breaking her promise. She must Merry a Southern or cannot be Lady / Lord Of Winterfell.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Waiting for the Macho Man Mod. Also hoping for a "Two years later..." fade transition.

Meal planning by Varys anyone?

I totally missed that. Thought he was just a considerate caregiver.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Meal planning by Varys anyone?

I totally missed that. Thought he was just a considerate caregiver.
Yeah, I didn't realize he was trying to poison her at first. Now I'm interested in who got the letters he was writing? I feel like he completed at lest one of them.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yea I didn't spot that at first.

Still feel like there's a scene or an episode missing between, Jon has better claim and Dany is unstable to lets kill her. They never even had a go at her about marriage/ joint rule, even though we now know how that would've went.

Yea let's see if Varys work before execution bears any fruit. If first five episodes are anything to go by probably not.

Feeling fairly underwhelmed about however it ends, I don't know how it will end but I know I shouldn't be feeling like this.

Yea I didn't spot that at first.

Still feel like there's a scene or an episode missing between, Jon has better claim and Dany is unstable to lets kill her. They never even had a go at her about marriage/ joint rule, even though we now know how that would've went.

Yea let's see if Varys work before execution bears any fruit. If first five episodes are anything to go by probably not.

Feeling fairly underwhelmed about however it ends, I don't know how it will end but I know I shouldn't be feeling like this.
An episode for his trial, voice his concerns, reactions from others etc

An episode for his trial, voice his concerns, reactions etc
Yea that would've fit, but all we get is "I sentence you to die, Dracarys" yawn, there could've been a brief back and forth right there, and I wonder if that moment was supposed to play into what Varys heard on the flames in his youth but nope, nope nope nope.

Just saw that on Facebook, love the Onion.

Dear Lawd, D and D have written and directed tonight's finale.

There more upset if Thrones is hated that Star Wars could drag there heels about trusting them with 3 films. Like or hate Rian Johnson he least knows how to write for A feature film and Rian Johnson just got in trouble with legend characters. Characters where they are new prob been his best option.

Any last regrets, requests, um predictions? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

WARNING: "Not really spoilers, but it's gonna happen so..." spoilers below
So, Bran is the betting favorite to sit on the Throne. This leads me to believe someone in Vegas got a leak somehow.
WARNING: "Not really spoilers, but it's gonna happen so..." spoilers below

Jon kills Dany and something happens with Drogon.

Jon goes North and has a reunion with Ghost, thereby explaining the half-ass scene we got.

The wheel is broken by Dany's death and a council is set up with people from across the lands (insert the usual suspects) and Bran oversees it all.