Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Please explain this:

Oh, that's easy. That's Farpoint Station. *cough*

Also, re: Clegane face stabbing, there was a LOT of swelling so probably hard to get the blade where he was aiming

One of these comments is very serious btw.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

A system of cells interlinked
Do you mean why does King Landings look like Dubrovnik?

I’m just glad they didn’t skimp on the CGI for the Hound’s death. That was a badass end to a badass character.
No, I was just wondering that, if this is King's Landing...

Then where the hell did this happen?

We've gone on holiday by mistake

I think the show runners have basically been quite bad at planning things between seasons, and planning for long term, changing actors, leaving plot threads dangling. It should be a carefully planned thing from beginning to end.

DUDE! I never even noticed that. Had to quote because a single thumbs-up just doesn't cut it in this case!

ok but why didn't the mountain die when Clegane stabbed him in the friggen head tho? what reason have we been given to think he doesn't have a brain? he understands language, he remembered his brother - where else would that come from? made no sense @ all.
I got the impression he would have had to sever the head.

That was a LONG pre-game show for this year's Cleganebowl, no? I'm wondering what the halftime musical act will be.

Think Burning was really only way to kill him after Qyburn made the monster he did. But Im sure cutting the head off been another. I mean if body still moved not like could see to kill his brother. Imagine a terrible fate where head and body seperate but you still live somehow.

You ready? You look ready.
I just thought it was fitting that the Hound died by fire. And finally got back at his brother by pushing him into fire. That's just gold.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That was a LONG pre-game show for this year's Cleganebowl, no? I'm wondering what the halftime musical act will be.
inb4 the finale has a 20 minute interlude where Nicki Minaj comes out and sings some kind of abhorrent medley.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

People WANT to say that they cut down all the trees to make the scorpions...but that doesn't explain the landscape. Where dem mountains at?

Suspect's Reviews

Well this fight was filmed in Belfast not filmed normally where Kingslanding was. Not making excuses just saying this was a set not normally where they film or some of the wall and some of the kingslanding streets

A system of cells interlinked
Surprise! King's Landing is really Qarth.

People WANT to say that they cut down all the trees to make the scorpions...but that doesn't explain the landscape. Where dem mountains at?

I know! I saw people saying that...

I grew up in Tucson, AZ, but I have lived in the suburbs of MA since 1989. I am pretty sure if I go cut down all the trees in my back yard, it won't turn into the Sonora Desert.

Think Burning was really only way to kill him after Qyburn made the monster he did. But Im sure cutting the head off been another. I mean if body still moved not like could see to kill his brother. Imagine a terrible fate where head and body seperate but you still live somehow.
Futurama lol

Drogon gets tired of being her weapon and lugging her around all places because liked being free to come and do and steps on her and speaks. Listen here mother i ve decided to leave home and knew you would say no. I cant get up please burn your enemies. Ok mother and Drogon burns her and he says peace im out of this **** pile.