THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I just got a credit card, so I maxed it out in an hour. Got this GREAT Cassavetes Interview series book, but I also got tap shoes, since I've always wanted them, and being a musician, something to add... Great exercise, too!

Whooooaaaa that's great!!! @matt72582- loved that tap dance. That can't be the very first time you've done tap - is it ? Maybe you're a drummer- fine sense of rhythm. Perfect music too.

Next stop, a proper tuxedo- and spats - just kidding..... sorta .....ah well, you may want to pay make a payment on the card first.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Whooooaaaa that's great!!! @matt72582- loved that tap dance. They can't be the very first time you've done tap - is it ? Maybe you're a drummer- fine sense of rhythm. Perfect music too.

Next stop, a proper tuxedo- and spats - just kidding..... sorta .....ah well, you may want to pay make a payment on the card first.
Thank you! It was the first time, but I can see I'm improving two songs later.. I am a drummer, and now it's putting it all together

I did upload a second video that is much better.. with unlikely songs!

This image keeps showing up in my Facebook feed. Some pet related website trying to sell shirts.

I don't think it looks like what they think it looks like.
(It's supposed to be someone petting a dog.)

I drove by a church today and they had a mother's day message out.. Now normally you would think it would be a quote from the bible... but it was..

"Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of little children"

WTF, they quoted William Makepeace Thackery, which the quote was in the movie "The Crow"

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Amazing news today. I finally got myself an apprenticeship so I can continue my education in the movie and television business! Felt I had to share.

Oof. Sorry to hear that. My dad had them, they say it's one of the worst pains a guy can get without breaking the femur bone or something. Hang in there!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What makes this 100 times worse is my wife might be going into labour right now too!!!

This is literally that friends episode.

We went to the hospital, but they sent us home because she "ain't ready yet". So we're just waiting around until her water breaks.