Movie where young man trying get back memory...

Tools    

I remember the movie where some young white man suffering from amnesia. Trying to figure out who he was and what's happening to him he kills some ''bad guys''. It's not any Bourne movie I'm 1000% sure. I check them - this movie should be way older.
That guy finds some old abandoned building and a room with some weird machine with a big monitor on the wall. That machine somehow opens and he lies down into some mold of the shape of the human. Then some liquid starts filling that mold with him in it. The machine close and he began to remind everything.. his memory backs machine open, there was some man speaking something to him on the already mentioned monitor... and I think he went to kill that man who was on the monitor.

That's all I can remember! The movie is from 90' I think.
Can someone help find this movie?

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
This sounds like Timebomb (1991).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Sounds a little like Total Recall or maybe Dark City, but I'm assuming it's a knock off.
I think I will remember Arnold... will check Dark City.

Hmm... just seen the trailer... it looks similar. Not sure, have to find a movie to check it.

memento? i know its 2000 but it kinda sound like memento but who knows =/
I know Memento, not for sure.

Just found the full movie on YouTube - found a scene with the machine with mold and refreshing memory.. and that scene actually refreshes my own memory!
It was not a monitor on the wall, it's a hologram its why I remember that monitor so weird!
THAT IS THE MOVIE I SEARCH FOR! You are the man.. no you are the king!

its all good i knew what u were meaning! u mean queen not king lol
Ew... I replied to Cryptic, not to you 😂😂😂

Ew.... the name Cryptic sounded like a male person... I'm sorry then...

!!! ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN !!!
wait nevermind i thought u were talking to me sorry it was my falut lol im playing my ps5 game while multitasking lol

ignore my comment on this i thought he was talking to me while i was playing my ps5 while multitasking lol
Gonna edit my comment - this conversation goes so weird! Those comments should be deleted! Why and how you jump in I can not understand! You make this so confusing.

Gonna edit my comment - this conversation goes so weird! Those comments should be deleted! Why and how you jump in I can not understand! You make this so confusing.
i will delete my comments so it doesnt get weird

Just found the full movie on YouTube - found a scene with the machine with mold and refreshing memory.. and that scene actually refreshes my own memory!
It was not a monitor on the wall, it's a hologram its why I remember that monitor so weird!
THAT IS THE MOVIE I SEARCH FOR! You are the man.. no you are the king!
You are more than welcome. To quote the legendary Ash from the Evil Dead movies "Hail to the king!" Haha ☺. But seriously I'm glad we could help you find the right movie. The fine folk on this forum are always happy to help out.

Not a problem lol. It could happen to anyone ☺. Just out of curiosity what game were you playing?
true lol and well i was ratchet and clank: rift apart then my friend wanted me to play far cry 5 co op cause when we played far cry new dawn co op it kept playing up so we dont know why =/

true lol and well i was ratchet and clank: rift apart then my friend wanted me to play far cry 5 co op cause when we played far cry new dawn co op it kept playing up so we dont know why =/
Sounds good. Ive not heard of ratchet and clank so i have no idea what thats about but i have heard good things about the far cry games ☺. You feel like giving me your snookie review of those two games? 😆.

Almost every night on the one gaming channel I have, one young host girl with guests playing Ratchet and Clank... it looks fun. and make me watch a movie:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2865120/

Sounds good. Ive not heard of ratchet and clank so i have no idea what thats about but i have heard good things about the far cry games ☺. You feel like giving me your snookie review of those two games? 😆.
heres the Wikipedia of it if u wanna know about it instead typing to explain :P https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank its really good game its like a kids came, it first release on the ps2 early 2000s cant remember what year tho :/ but theres alot of thier games that i can remember =/ lol gosh loved far cry games except far cry 2 that one was hard for me lol.
im excited for far cry 6 tho.
yes that is true lol

Almost every night on the one gaming channel I have, one young host girl with guests playing Ratchet and Clank... it looks fun. and make me watch a movie:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2865120/
was it on twitchtv cause thats the gaming channel that people stream also i stream on there also.
gosh u need to play it its really good game