Going nuts over this! Please help!

Tools    

I have this idea stuck in my head that I've seen a movie, an animated movie I think, that features a scene where insects (like mosquitoes or something) are being used as darts. They hit the board and their sting is rigid but the front kind of sags forward because the little dude is tired...
Anybody know this one, or am I just driving myself nuts for no reason? Any help greatly appreciated.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't think you're nuts because I remember a similar cartoon. It was a mosquito, but since their "point" is in their nose, it was their backsides which sagged. I think it was an old Disney or Fleischer Bros. cartoon, but I can't remember which one just yet. My first thought is Hoppity Goes to Town.

If it was a recent animated film, it could be ''A Bug's Life (1998)''. Again, with mosquitoes as darts

P.S. The scene begins somewhere around the 09:16 mark

A bugs life is right, its where the grasshoppers are using mosquitoes as darts playing darts in the bar.

To the admins:

Hey Yoda, Sedai, Loner... (a big ''Hi'' to you all!) Small request. Don't mark this thread as ''Answered''.

mark had mentioned earlier on that the OP's scene could have come from some classic animated short/film. Later, I added that suggestion about the scene from ''A Bug's Life''.

Since the OP hadn't specified a rough time period as to when he/she watched this movie, or how old the clip looked like, I feel we should leave this thread open. For now, at least!

Cool?

A Bug's Life! I don't believe it! And I call myself MovieFan?!

My thanks to you all for your help; much appreciated.

To Viju Menon particularly, thanks for your concern, but this question has most definitely been answered.