Yoda made me do it

Tools    

Hi,
I'm a writer living surrounded by sheep in a moorland village not far from the West coast (of England). The nearest town boasts the oldest continually operating cinema in the world (opened before the Titanic sailed), but even though I've lived here 18 months I haven't visited it yet. This is partly because I'm really old (I saw Shane on its first cinema release), and partly because I'm too tall to fit in most cinema seats. Much prefer DVDs/TV and accommodating sofas.
I ended up here because I was chasing down references to Charlie Starkweather (I know more about him than is strictly healthy) and Natural Born Killers and Badlands, and had to register to leave a comment, and I'm writing this because I don't want to be purged –*sounds nasty.
My birthday is on 16 October, and I took my user name because my full name is Raymond George Granger, and I realise that having dropped the mond (which I did sometime in the 50s), my name began in Rayge, ended in anger, and had a mess of gore and a small growl in the middle, much like many people's lives (although, curiously, not mine).
I have a wife (a novelist, Pip Granger), a dog (a short-legged barrel of barks) and all kinds of excting habits, skills and interests, but dinner's nearly ready and you'll all just have to wait...
Rayge

Great to meet you. It's great to have some mature folks around here! I enjoyed reading your intro - and I hope to read you more soon Enjoy the forums!

Hi Rayge. I see you have 'Rear Window' in your top 10. Awesome flick. I loved it too. You seem to live in a nice quiet part of England. Sounds very relaxing.

Hey there Rayge... and welcome to MoFo....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

such an interesting self introduction... wish mine would be nearly as good. : )

A system of cells interlinked
Hi there

I pass you the baton I am not the oldest here any more