Old old Movie need a title

Tools    

I watched this movie more than 10 years ago. I don't remember much of it except for a few scenes. The reason I need the title was because there was an awesome song played in it. Here is what I remember:

Nazi's and Jews. Girl and dad trying to get away, they are captured and drive down this road either next to a lake or ocean...I'm leaning towards ocean or bay. The girl hides in a boat and the next thing all the people are lined up on the beach where they are executed. I think the Nazi's shot the jews or something like that.

The other scene I remember was more towards the end, something to do with the Red Cross and a coat...

Does this ring any bells??? It was a heartbreaking movie and for the life of me I can't remember the title! HELP!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Sounds like Black Book, but it came out in 2006.

If it isn't, watch it anyways, it's a terrific flick.

Defs not that one, but looks good will check it out.

Semper Fooey
I dunno. Lots of Nazis and Jews movies.

There are lots of Nazis and Jews movies, the list is whittled down by having a girl in it. I may be way off-base by suggesting a movie I've never seen, but "The Devil's Arithmetic" is such a movie.

I know I have seen this! I'm just a huge history-freak and so I've seen so many nazi-movies and documentarys... I'll try to remember...

Escape From Sibobor