Car door unlocking scene

Tools    

Theres a movie I saw where one guy was in the car already, and the other guy was trying to get into the car. The door was locked the guy in the car is like 'hold on' the other guy yanks it while he tries to unlock it. The guy in the car is like 'just wait'..the scene continues, then the guy is like 'ok on three pull'. The other guy pulls right when he says three, then the guy outside the car says 'before 3? or after 3? (or on 3?)'.

Now I know this is a common scene with alot of movies, and I know this scene occurred in scary movie 4, but thats not what I was thinking of. Any ideas? The bold text above is what movie (or TV show) I'm looking for.

I almost wasn't going to post because the scene isn't the exact same as described, but it's very similar. (It just doesn't have the "count to 3" part)

It's an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (Season 4 Episode 3) with Larry David and Ben Stiller.

Probably not what you were looking for, but ya never know :P

^ No it's not, but I forgot to mention that in my above question.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
lethal Weapon2 has the 'on 3' bit but it's in a bathroom setting not a car. Mad Max 3 has a bit towards the end when they are in the truck and the driver gets a arrow through the door and leg. mel gibson says there gonna do it on 3 but goes on 1 ( much to the other guys displeasure)
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

was this like a british comedy or like an austin powers that it happened in?

A fish called wanda