What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Radiators - Under Clery's Clock

I remember when erstwhile Pogue and ex-Radiator Phil Chevron announced he was gay, which was quite a big thing in Ireland at the time. Then The Radiators reformed and came out with this, instantly reminding everyone of why only The Undertones could get close...

Okay, I know I tend to play the same bands a lot, but better I annoy you guys by constantly playing of Michael Nyman and The Fall than my girlfriend. At least my MoFo friends can just ignore it.

Nose List (from Slawkenbergius's Tale in Tristram Shandy), In My Area.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
&ob=av3n

"I fake it so real I am beyond fake...
And someday you will ache like I ache..."

(Just got shot down by someone I really wanted to be with, and I have to pretend like I'm okay... )

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Smashing Pumpkins

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

"Learning to live" by Dream theater. i never get tired of this song