Hangover 1 or hangover 2

Tools    

which one is better hangover 1 or hangover 2???

Part II is like a remake of the first one, but set in Thailand. I do like them both though, but probably lean more towards the first one.

Yeah, there's absolutely no reason to see the second one if you haven't already seen the first, as most of the comedy in the sequel is derived from putting the now-known characters through very similar situations in a new setting. The first one is brilliant and hilarious, and the second one has plenty of laughs...but only in reference to the first, really.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I've had my fair share of weekends where I've asked myself this question.

If the 2nd one came out first I think I'd like it better.

That is difficult if not impossible question. They we're both the same movie. No. II just took it to a new level of crazy.
I would have to go with II though, due to the more over the top nature.

I liked the first one better because I think the second one was more of a repeat of the first one. It had the same plot line, just a different approach and different place.

I'd go with the first, the second was an inferior retread IMO.

The First One

The first one

I liked them both. What I liked most about the second one was the fact that they screwed everything up - again! I don't know.. Just thinking about it makes me giggle.

I never understood why there was even a number 2 only because number 2 was so much like number one.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Much like Yoda I haven't got round to watching Hangover 2 but from what I've read here maybe I should find some way to fit it into my schedule in the next few days. Despite not seeing the second one, based on how much I enjoyed the first Hangover and the reviews from friends for number 2, I'd still have to go with #1