The Most Extreme Gore/disturbing Movie?

Tools    

hello guys, pls give me a huge recommendation for gore/disturbing movie, much more than Salo if u pls. thx guys
Snuff genre maybe?

Dead Alive is extremely gory, one of the goriest films I've ever seen, but it's more comical than disturbing, seems to me anyways.

Hellraiser is pretty twisted, if you haven't seen any of them try the first two.

The Re-animator movies are pretty good gore-fests. Cabin Fever was very disturbing and had some really gruesome gore in places. Same for Hostel.

If you want to see some real classic gore, check out italian director Lucio Fulci. Some of his stuff I recommend is The House By The Cemetery, and City Of The Living Dead. Very nasty stuff, but they're old movies and the acting is usually pretty lame.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Not sure if your into the Asian over the top gore films, but I love them so here's some you should check out.

Samurai Princess

Vampire girl vs. Frankenstein Girl (the music in the clip is the best part)

Suicide Club

Tokyo Gore Police

And there's also Frontier(s) , any of the Hostel movies. If you like the Asian movies let me know i've got a lot more.

I would have to say - Brain Dead -

Dead Alive is extremely gory, one of the goriest films I've ever seen, but it's more comical than disturbing, seems to me anyways.

Hellraiser is pretty twisted, if you haven't seen any of them try the first two.

The Re-animator movies are pretty good gore-fests. Cabin Fever was very disturbing and had some really gruesome gore in places. Same for Hostel.

If you want to see some real classic gore, check out italian director Lucio Fulci. Some of his stuff I recommend is The House By The Cemetery, and City Of The Living Dead. Very nasty stuff, but they're old movies and the acting is usually pretty lame.
i think i'll take the last rec.

Not sure if your into the Asian over the top gore films, but I love them so here's some you should check out.

Samurai Princess

Vampire girl vs. Frankenstein Girl (the music in the clip is the best part)

Suicide Club

Tokyo Gore Police

And there's also Frontier(s) , any of the Hostel movies. If you like the Asian movies let me know i've got a lot more.
im ok with any kind of movie, including asian. Grotesque is a good one. i had watch suicide club & i dont understand with the story. frontiers and hostel not so bad.

I would have to say - Brain Dead -
olrait mate, thx

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
im ok with any kind of movie, including asian. Grotesque is a good one. i had watch suicide club & i dont understand with the story. frontiers and hostel not so bad.

Suicide Club is the least Gory, the other ones are really quite sick.

Here are a few:

Necromantic
The Human Centipede

For gore, Dead Alive, which is an early Peter Jackson film.

And if you're looking for exploitation, sex, racism, sexism: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Here are a few:

Necromantic
The Human Centipede

For gore, Dead Alive, which is an early Peter Jackson film.

And if you're looking for exploitation, sex, racism, sexism: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS
Thanks, I just added Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS to my Netflix Queue but It's not available right now, i have no idea when it will be available.

There's a short film from '97 that disturbed me like no other: Cutting Moments.

8MM was kinda disturbing when I first watched it but, having since scene what could be called the film's predecessor, I found Hardcore to be even worse.

I'd be surprised if you hadn't already at least heard of it, but they say Hostel is pretty bad. I disagree.

I haven't seen Saló, but that film is always paired (at least in my mind) with the French film Irreversible. Another French film: Baise-Moi. I haven't seen any of these.

I watched Cannibal Holocaust about a year ago. Sure, it was kind of disgusting, but nowhere near my first recommendation.

Men Behind the Sun is a Hong Kong film based on a true story (the details of which have been censored in American books). I've long been familiar with the story, but have yet to see either this film or any of it's three sequels.

August Underground, August Underground's Mordum, and August Underground's Penance are nasty. I started watching them a few times, but never got through it. Not so much disturbing as distasteful.

Nekromantik was sickening, but hilarious at the same time. The necrophilia scenes were unlike anything I've ever seen in a movie before.

It depends on whether or not rape disturbs you (doesn't really disturb me, so I can watch films which feature rape no sweat), but ones which off-hand I'd say would be the most disturbing are those in The Last House on the Left, Ms. 45,and I Spit on Your Grave. There's also a rape in Cannibal Holocaust.

Needless to say, horror is my specialty.

I love French New Wave Horror - so give these a try.

For some realistic horror which is very disturbing try "Inside" - but please don't read anything about it prior to watching it - just watch it which will help you to feel the confusion of what is happening to the main character. Lots of blood!

La Horde - a great zombie film - imagine 28 days later on speed

Martyrs - a violent and gory film - a film of two halves, firstly horror and then torture.

Switch Blade Romance - Not so gory, but a very tense film.

Frontiers - not bad at all. Nazi Cannibals!

Have you heard about Caligula ( Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus,31 August AD 12 – 24 January AD 41)...he was sadistic Roman Emperor...he enjoyed to torture people on most extreme ways and he is officially most fu7ked up leader of any country or empire in known history...well,there is a movie about him...

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
True. Ichi the Killer is right up that ally with the comedy style gore. I Saw the Devil has some disturbing bits. Nothing beats the head bashing with the fire extinguisher in Irreversible for me.
Oh and I Spit on Your Grave has some neato bits too.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Mirrors (2008) features the most goriest scene I've ever seen (the jaw-breaking scene). That's just uber disgusting I couldn't stand watching it again.
Also, Mirrors 2 has some extreme gory scenes.

The Guinea Pig series - Za Ginipiggu. This one is so sick you can puke in a no time...

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Have you heard about Caligula ( Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus,31 August AD 12 – 24 January AD 41)...he was sadistic Roman Emperor...he enjoyed to torture people on most extreme ways and he is officially most fu7ked up leader of any country or empire in known history...well,there is a movie about him...
That movie is one huge orgy.