What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

Irreversible........This is the one and only film i have ever walked out of half way through, it's nothing more than a piece of exploitative filth. I'm not easily offended by movies by any means, but this was just far too much......no style, no technique just filth.
LOVED Irreversible...however, I do not have any taste and love filth

Horrorphiliac

Any of the "Faces of Death" films. Do we really need to see the many ways people and animals can die in graphic detail?

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

I've always found "Magic" to be super creepy. Not many things in film have creeped me out as much as the ventroliquist's dummy in that movie.

SAW I to IV....Can't remove it on my head!!!

LOVED Irreversible...however, I do not have any taste and love filth
The movie is offensive to everyone in it!.......Women, Gay men, The French, Camera Operators!..........
Please hold the camera still!...........No! not on a woman being raped for nine minutes!!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
HOSTEL disturbs me enough... and i think there was a sequel to it... a killing spree for fun... pay the right amount and you get a good item for fun...

There are a lot of good examples listed above. What about The Reflecting Skin?

A tale of two sister was somewhat disturbing..... meh cant think of anything more to say

A tale of two sister was somewhat disturbing..... meh cant think of anything more to say
Yeah!! I know what you mean....I was totally disturb about the woman in the closet and the girl hiding under the table disturbing, very disturbing Indeed!!...

Someone mentioned "Kids" earlier. Ditto that. "Oldboy" was ultra disturbing to me. There are others, but "Oldboy" was the first one that came to mind.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
1. hills have eyes- remake--for the rape scene
2.where the day takes you-- the bus depot scene..
3. less than zero--when julian walks out from being with the drug dealer and u know they weren't talking

my choices are kinda strange but to me anything that looks like it could happen is the worse case scenario minus the mutants part

Any of the "Faces of Death" films. Do we really need to see the many ways people and animals can die in graphic detail?
I hate the scene of the "Burning Monk" and "The Headless Pig"........

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
I watched this movie called Jigoku a while back, assuming it'd be good stuff because it was Criterion. I was way off. It was this this depressing film expressing all kinds of gross depravity through these extreme over-the-top images of Hell on Earth and eventually, just plain old Hell. Elderly people are being poisoned. Women are falling off bridges. Babies are going to hell. Actually, everyone's going to Hell and it really sucks. That movie was just too much.

The Face of Emily when she was being posses.....in the classic movie of Exorcist!! She really disturb me for the whole year in my childhood days....scary, very scary!!!....

"The Ring" really disturbs me...
The scenes are still running on my head as I went to sleep after I've watched this movie...