5.81%
14 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
0.41%
1 votes
The Red Curtain Trilogy
241 votes. You may not vote on this poll

have you visited witchy today???
Its too hard !!!!!!! i can't choose!!!!!

monkey business

have you visited witchy today???
You all probably play Magic the Gathering.

thats a bit harsh.....

i used to go out with a guy that played that

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
I have to say Lord of the Rings. Action / Drama, a whole new world made to look so real and believable. It was just fantastic to watch on the big screen.

The Godfather trilogy

I really enjoyed all the Back To The Future movies so I voted for that one.

Lord of the Rings rules. Nothing will ever touch it IMO.

Godfather all the way - I must be the only person in the entire planet that finds The Lord of the Rings utterly stupid mumbo jumbo, and so so so boring -- sorry...

The Godfather Trilogy. I think that The Godfather Part III is extremely underrated. It's actually one of my favorite films. It's a fantastic conclusion to the trilogy with a compelling story and excellent performances all around. The tragic finale brings about proper closure to the series, adding the necessary dramatic weight to make it feel complete. Even Al Pacino doesn't like it, but I disagree with him on this one. lol

The Dollars Trilogy is Leone's Western trilogy with Clint.

Fistful of Dollars, Few Dollars More, and G,B,U.

The matrix has you! 20 years from now we will be looking back on these films like we do Bladerunner and Star Wars.

It's a tie between back to the future and matrix.

Sorry to be a bummer. I'm asking any MoFo's who are willing to say a prayer for the dead for the Scaled Composites explosion victims. They are my friends and I am off to Mojave right now. Oh yeah...Star Wars. I mean....c'mon.

Sorry to be a bummer. I'm asking any MoFo's who are willing to say a prayer for the dead for the Scaled Composites explosion victims. They are my friends and I am off to Mojave right now.
I am so sorry to hear that,

I really like LOTR but now I will choose Star Wars because I like both 3 sequels, unlike LOTR there is a sequel that I don't like much....And Star Wars are definitely amazing....

Just a girl who loves movies
I'd go with Godfather too. Don't like the others at all

Every man dies,but not every man really lives
where the heck is the evil dead trilogy its widely considered to be the beast of all time but anyway lotr for me but Indiana Jones was great too

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
There all great choices, but I had to choose:

Adventure, action, humor, romance! Too bad the latest one couldn't live up to the original trilogy.