Actors you would pay to see in anything

Tools    

What about actors/actresses you would pay anything to see in nothing?

What about actors/actresses you would pay anything to see in nothing?
Errol Flynn

You ready? You look ready.
-Bruce Willis
-Michael J. Fox
-Clive Owen

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i see Johnny Depp makes a rather frequent appearance in the above lists :P i'd pay to see him do ANYTHING. he's such a creative actor, i think he can work with ANYTHING and make it highly entertaining. secret window would've definitely be very boring if it weren't for Depp.
I'd pay him to see him sit on a chair in an empty room for 2hrs. 'cause i know it'd be entertaining, somehow. i really do trust him a lot, he's never let me down in any role ever since edward scissorhands.

crazed out movie freak
Mark Walburg
Will Smith
Edward Norton
Robert DeNiro

You know, I do agree about Edward Norton. He's a brilliant actor, and often misunderstood. A lot of people see him as a "tough guy" actor because they've only seen him in American History X and Fight Club, but he's really quite diverse. He was fantastic in Down in the Valley.

I would pay to see any movie either made or starring Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood , Mel Gibson or Russel Crowe

Morgan Freeman
Jack Nicholson
Robert DeNiro
Al Pacino
Paul Newman
Marlon Brando
Robert Duvall
Robin Williams (except a few LOL)
Bill Murray
Gene Hackman
John Goodman
Will Ferrel
Dustin Hoffman
Mostly actors from my favorite decade the 70's
Most of these actors just have charisma or something I guess.
Good topic!

There aren't any actors/actresses that I would pay anything to see. It's all about the plot whether it will first peak my interest, and the Director's style to film and of course with a decent script. That doesn't mean I don't have favorite actors either. But I hardly use them to decide if I want to see it or not.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
For some reason...it used to be Mark Wahlberg for me, but then this came out:

Now, I'm more a fan of Justin Long. I know...strange transition right?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I am half agony, half hope.
Tilda Swinton. She's that interesting.

Frances McDormand. She's that good.

Benicio del Toro. I can't explain it, I just like his work.

Johann von Goethe

I am half agony, half hope.
For some reason...it used to be Mark Wahlberg for me, but then this came out:

Now, I'm more a fan of Justin Long. I know...strange transition right?
Hilarious

I don't know if I'm at this point with any actor, really, but a few come close. I'll probably make a point to see anything Tom Hanks is in; he seems to use his clout and his discretion in tandem, and doesn't make too many bad films these days.

I'll see anything Alfred Hitchcock acts in, seeing as how he directed them all, too.

Couple related threads, though both are different enough that this one can certainly stand alone. I break down Hanks' stellar track record in the first post of the second thread:

Actors you would pay to see in anything

Actors who are always in good films

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, Hanks works for me too. And Depp, for some reason that has very little to do with his good looks. (Honest.)

But honestly, who here wouldn't expect me to say Gene Wilder? I mean, c'mon....

And I'd probably go out and buy any DVD he's in, too. I've even owned T-shirts, posters, and soundtracks to movies like Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles.

And I'm quite possibly the only person who can rewatch Start the Revolution Without Me without feeling ashamed.

I do admit to having some difficulty watching Hanky Panky. Even I have limits.