Favorite Duo in a FIlm

Tools    

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
Freddy Vs. Jason

Mrs. BDT to y'all
1. Samuel L Jackson n' John Travolta - Pulp Fiction2. Jonny Depp n' BDT - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

luke skywalker and Darth vader

Harrison Ford & Sean Connery - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor - Stir Crazy/Silver Streak
Marlin & Dory - Finding Nemo
Chris Farley & David Spade - Tommy Boy
Timon and Pumbaa - The Lion King
Leatherface & Chainsaw - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The left one and the right one - Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark

Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin
Lucy and Ricky
Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy
Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler
Mel Gibson and Danny Glover
Abbot and Costello

brendan frasier and that egyptian guy from the mummy, the guy in the black robes, that used the tommy gun

David Spade and Chris Farley - Tommy Boy
Mel Gibson and Danny Glover - Lethal Wepon
Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes - J & SB Strike Back
Gillian Anderson and David Docovney (sp?) - X Files
Martin Short and Danny Glover - Pure Luck
Martin Short and Steve Martin- Father of the Bride

Abbott and Costello
Mel Gibson and Danny Glover
Han Solo and Chewbacca
Dirty Harry and his .44 Magnum

Radioactive Spider Blood
Hannity & Colmes

Am I the only one sick and tired of seeing Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson together?

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

the teenage movie critic
They weren't really a duo but...

Jones and Del Toro - The Hunted

From Justin to Kelly

I just bought "From Justin To Kelly" today and decided to watch it despite the things i heard. I was never so deceived in my life. All i have heard was what a terrible movie this was and i believed it until i watched it. This is a wonderful movie. It is great movie and i enjoyed it a lot. I wish i had bought this movie earlier so i could have been enjoying it through the cold winter months. I think this is one of the better movies ever made. Some of the other movies that all you people say are so great are nothing compared to this movie. So i would truly recommend watching this movie because it was some of the best 80 minutes in my life. So go out there and buy this movie so you can watch it over and over again and i bet that you will!!!!!!

My life isn't written very well.
Hey, April 1st ain't for another 9 months! Anyway, glad you liked it. If anything I'm happy to see musicals making a comeback, especially for those not used to seeing them, and enjoying them.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

One film doth not a duo make, so:
Bogart/Bacall
Chico & Harpo
Orson Welles/Joseph Cotten
Olsen & Johnson (Ok, only one movie I know of, Hellzapoppin', but a double act for life)
and of course, the colossi,
Stan & Ollie

Lloyd and Harry (Dumb and Dumber)
Mel Gibson and Danny Glover (Lethal Weapon)
Travolta/Jackson (Pulp Fiction)
Jay & Silent Bob

Lloyd & Harry - Dumb & Dumber
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Sam and Frodo in the LOTR Trilogy get my vote.
You're right...I like that duo...they are fitted to each other....they are both small, cute and cool...

Jackie Chan- Chris Tucker(rush hour 1,2,3)
ME - Bruce Willis (The whole 9,10 Yards)
Jeff Daniels- Jim Carrey(Dumb and Dumber)

Click image for larger version

Name:	bound5.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	5845One of my absolute favorites is Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly as Corky and Violet in Bound, the directorial debut of the Wachowski Brothers. Their instinctual and instantaneous lust/love/loyalty for one another is so beautiful, and they are gorgeous and sexy and quick-witted and brave and smart and sassy, and the show down with the mobster Caesar (played perfectly by Joe Pantoliano) is one of the more evenly matched rivalries I've seen in a contemporary thriller. All victories and defeats feel deserved. I'd recommend this movie to pretty much anyone, as it is a wonderful example of the Wachowskis applying their moviemaking and visual skills not to a large-scale sci-fi action flick, but to a smaller, tight, slightly unconventional neo-noir. (My avatar is also from the film!)