The mark f thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Go ahead, I won't get mad.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sadly hate appears to be the new black these days

Why are so many hate-mongering posts still allowed to see the light of day at MoFo? Will somebody truly explain it, without insulting my intelligence or yours?
You'll have to elaborate, but in my experience it's pretty difficult to craft rules that screen that stuff out without stifling other stuff, or just making the forum a reflection of what its owner believes. Not to mention that people don't always agree about what is or isn't hate-mongering.

BTW, if you want to know something, just ask me. As it so happens I just stumbled on it here.

*. I will definitely NOT dump random reviews in here. I'm WAY over 100 films behind at this point and have no intentions of writing any kind of mini-reviews in here..*
How many reviews are you behind now😭

I can't believe I haven't moaned in here for two years.
Hate mongers... dude the people here look up to you.. they trust you when it comes to movie questions.