Movie where young man trying get back memory...

Tools    

was it on twitchtv cause thats the gaming channel that people stream also i stream on there also.
gosh u need to play it its really good game
No this is some tv gaming channel from my country... no streaming.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
heres the Wikipedia of it if u wanna know about it instead typing to explain :P https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank its really good game its like a kids came, it first release on the ps2 early 2000s cant remember what year tho :/ but theres alot of thier games that i can remember =/ lol gosh loved far cry games except far cry 2 that one was hard for me lol.
im excited for far cry 6 tho.
yes that is true lol
Sounds good. TBH the only PS console I had was the PS2 when they first came out (showing my age a bit there lol). My favourite games for it were Burnout 2:Takedown and Hulk:Ultimate Destruction. Something very appealing about using almost any object in the game as weapons, even the occasional cow haha. Never played any of the Far Cry series ☺ but ill have to give them a look out.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Sounds good. TBH the only PS console I had was the PS2 when they first came out (showing my age a bit there lol). My favourite games for it were Burnout 2:Takedown and Hulk:Ultimate Destruction. Something very appealing about using almost any object in the game as weapons, even the occasional cow haha. Never played any of the Far Cry series ☺ but ill have to give them a look out.
gosh u better kept it cause its good for ur memories D=, gosh loved burnout i havent played those games for ages D=, true i loved my weapons on some games espcially my faV sniper rifle recon a1 aND yes people call me sniper queen :P . gosh u need to play far cry series they are good and funny lol

gosh u better kept it cause its good for ur memories D=, gosh loved burnout i havent played those games for ages D=, true i loved my weapons on some games espcially my faV sniper rifle recon a1 aND yes people call me sniper queen :P . gosh u need to play far cry series they are good and funny lol
Sniper Queen, i like it 😆. Are you a bit of a camper in games or do you get into the thick of it? Oh yes i still do have my PS2. I dust it off occasionally when im feeling nostalgic. Long since lost the Burnout game but i still have Hulk and also Time Crisis 2 with the light gun lol. Ive had a couple of FPS games and I like the assault rifles like the G36, AK-47 or AR15s. Although i must admit i am partial to a good sniper rifle haha ☺.

Sniper Queen, i like it 😆. Are you a bit of a camper in games or do you get into the thick of it? Oh yes i still do have my PS2. I dust it off occasionally when im feeling nostalgic. Long since lost the Burnout game but i still have Hulk and also Time Crisis 2 with the light gun lol. Ive had a couple of FPS games and I like the assault rifles like the G36, AK-47 or AR15s. Although i must admit i am partial to a good sniper rifle haha ☺.
no noway im not a camper i use to be a camper but not anymore, i just run around sniping people with my friends :P. good hope it still works, gosh u lost it D= omg time crisis was so good back in the day even they still at arcade games , oh cool loved assault rifles . never heard of partial but true

no noway im not a camper i use to be a camper but not anymore, i just run around sniping people with my friends :P. good hope it still works, gosh u lost it D= omg time crisis was so good back in the day even they still at arcade games , oh cool loved assault rifles . never heard of partial but true
Oh yes it still works. Yeah i was gutted when i lost Burnout as it was a good game. I liked the mode where you just got to cause as much damage as possible by crashing into everthing lol ☺. but in the main story mode i could not for the life of me get passed the level where you had to drive the F1 style car and achieve a good result. The car was just to hard to control and i just could not get passed it. Oh i used to like the arcade games they were great. Yeah if im new to a game ill camp for a bit till i get the lay of the land but then im right in the thick of it guns blazing lol ☺. Oh and i remembered what the name of the FPS i played was, it was called Black.

Oh yes it still works. Yeah i was gutted when i lost Burnout as it was a good game. I liked the mode where you just got to cause as much damage as possible by crashing into everthing lol ☺. but in the main story mode i could not for the life of me get passed the level where you had to drive the F1 style car and achieve a good result. The car was just to hard to control and i just could not get passed it. Oh i used to like the arcade games they were great. Yeah if im new to a game ill camp for a bit till i get the lay of the land but then im right in the thick of it guns blazing lol ☺. Oh and i remembered what the name of the FPS i played was, it was called Black.
gosh how did u lost it D=? . oh yeah loved that bought back memories :P. i dont think i remember that part been ages that i played it lol, they were we still have arcade places where people still play video games in the big area u know what i mean lol. that what i was doing aswell to get use to the shooter game. gosh that game is on backwards compatible on the xbox one. even tho wish they would remastered for ps4 and ps5 but i have all 3 lol

gosh how did u lost it D=? . oh yeah loved that bought back memories :P. i dont think i remember that part been ages that i played it lol, they were we still have arcade places where people still play video games in the big area u know what i mean lol. that what i was doing aswell to get use to the shooter game. gosh that game is on backwards compatible on the xbox one. even tho wish they would remastered for ps4 and ps5 but i have all 3 lol
I think i just accidentally threw it away without realising :-( it probably got mixed up in some other boxes that i was throwing out to make space for my lego collection (i know im sad haha). I havent been to an arcade in years so i might see if there are any still open. Yeah id heard that it was on xbox1. It would be great if they remastered it or even made a sequel as the whole feel of the game was great. The Lighting, sounds effects etc were all top notch ☺

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I remember the movie where some young white man suffering from amnesia. Trying to figure out who he was and what's happening to him he kills some ''bad guys''. It's not any Bourne movie I'm 1000% sure. I check them - this movie should be way older.
That guy finds some old abandoned building and a room with some weird machine with a big monitor on the wall. That machine somehow opens and he lies down into some mold of the shape of the human. Then some liquid starts filling that mold with him in it. The machine close and he began to remind everything.. his memory backs machine open, there was some man speaking something to him on the already mentioned monitor... and I think he went to kill that man who was on the monitor.

That's all I can remember! The movie is from 90' I think.
Can someone help find this movie?
So weird. About two years or so back, someone asked about a movie that was very similar to your description here. I don't know if it was ever answered, but you might try searching the forum subgroup for some of your key words.

EDIT
Darn. Didn't notice this was answered a page earlier! I wonder if the other thread I mentioned got answered?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I think i just accidentally threw it away without realising :-( it probably got mixed up in some other boxes that i was throwing out to make space for my lego collection (i know im sad haha). I havent been to an arcade in years so i might see if there are any still open. Yeah id heard that it was on xbox1. It would be great if they remastered it or even made a sequel as the whole feel of the game was great. The Lighting, sounds effects etc were all top notch ☺
omg that must suck alot D=. gosh u should of writing on the box to see which is which D=, gosh u should go they have alot of childhood games like they had daytona 500,dance dance revoltion whatever u spell it lol those games were my childhood lol :P, i still have my one x i would never sell it its annoying to upgrade every few years =/. omg yes they should like quake and doom and other games. ah yes when my paycheck arrives tomoroww im gonna buy it