Teenage movie from 90's

Tools    

I remember only very short and foggy scene from movie from 90's. I saw it at least 20 years ago and I'm sure that is made in USA.

My foggy memory is American singer. He has a short hair and he wears a dark sunglasses. He is a singer standing on the stage and he sings very good song. It's specific lyrics are "No! No! No! No! (twice). There were at least two verses and chorus. I remember that crowd of young teenagers dances in a music club. The song is very similar (at least chorus) to Paul Johnson - Get Get Down.

Other possible clues: it is very unpopular song (because I listen this track only once in my life) it sounds like "The Plimsouls" music band.

Rejected:
Wedding Singer (1998)
Valley Girl (1983)
Eurotrip (2004)

Thank you for your suggestions. "Wedding Singer" is good guess, but it isn't. 2 Unlimited - definitely not.

I'm looking for movie, not music video. I think that song was rather unpopular, maybe used only in the movie. I wonder whether it is possible to find, because I don't remember any plot.

"Valley Girl" is very similar to my forgotten movie, I watched this movie, but unfortunately, it isn't. By the way, thanks for guess.

Could the film you're looking for be EuroTrip? And the song is Scotty Doesn't Know?

I could probably be wrong as the film is from 2004, not the 90s, the singer is not wearing any glasses, and the crowd is not dancing in a club but under the open sky.

Could the film you're looking for be EuroTrip? And the song is Scotty Doesn't Know?

I could probably be wrong as the film is from 2004, not the 90s, the singer is not wearing any glasses, and the crowd is not dancing in a club but under the open sky.
Definitely not "EuroTrip", but thank you for good guess.

It's extremely hard, but I think that song are some slower than Plimsouls - Million Miles Away and chorus was very similar to "Get Get Down".

It's very good guess, but it isn't too. Maybe it was unpopular movie and it is almost impossible to find.

Top secret - val Kilmer?

Top Secret! (1984) doesn't really fit the specifics you mentioned, but for the record here are the three main songs Val Kilmer's character Nick Rivers performs in this WWII Espionage meets Elvis Presley Musical parody...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Very good songs, but it isn't. Perhaps it is something very popular or unknown completely.

Would it be "The Commitments" ? or "Empire Records" ?