30th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Come on people! Join the fun! All the cool kids are doing it! I’ve narrowed down my nomination options to eight.
Again, I want to see what is nominated first.

Time to tag some former HoFers, in alphabetical order

@beelzebubble
@CosmicRunaway
@edarsenal
@Frightened Inmate @Hey Fredrick
@KeyserCorleone
@pahaK @PHOENIX74 @seanc @Siddon
@Takoma11 @Thursday Next
@TheUsualSuspect
@ueno_station54 @Wyldesyde19 @Okay

If you've already posted in this thread I didn't tag you.

I'll take nominations until next Wednesday the 21st. Don't worry about Christmas I can add some extra time to the HoF if we need it

Totally fine. I will post the noms on next Wednesday.
You typed while I was. Had to stop, got customer call. 🤣

Time to tag some former HoFers, in alphabetical order

@beelzebubble
@CosmicRunaway
@edarsenal
@Frightened Inmate @Hey Fredrick
@KeyserCorleone
@pahaK @PHOENIX74 @seanc @Siddon
@Takoma11 @Thursday Next
@TheUsualSuspect
@ueno_station54 @Wyldesyde19 @Okay

If you've already posted in this thread I didn't tag you.

I'll take nominations until next Wednesday the 21st. Don't worry about Christmas I can add some extra time to the HoF if we need it

I'll join after the reveal unless a certain film from 1975 that runs for over 3 hours gets nominated which in that case I'll likely sit out because I don't feel like fighting for four months.

I'll join after the reveal unless a certain film from 1975 that runs for over 3 hours gets nominated which in that case I'll likely sit out because I don't feel like fighting for four months.
Have you seen that one? Assuming we're talking about the same movie? If so of course you don't have to rewatch it. I'd actually like to be able to say I had seen it, but haven't watched it so far. I hope you'll join.

Have you seen that one? Assuming we're talking about the same movie? If so of course you don't have to rewatch it. I'd actually like to be able to say I had seen it, but haven't watched it so far. I hope you'll join.

Twice including earlier in the year for the film challenge. I give every film I hate thats a classic a second look (The Leopard, House) because I'm a fair guy.

Twice including earlier in the year for the film challenge. I give every film I hate thats a classic a second look (The Leopard, House) because I'm a fair guy.
That's admirable. I can't say that I'm that open minded myself. But for anyone who's willing to rewatch a film they hate to give it a second chance. With two watches of that 1975 film you sure don't have to rewatch it yet again. You've been a solid member and we need some members so hope you'll join this time.

BTW I didn't like The Leopard at all, I only finished watching it because it was an HoF nom, but it was a chore for me to finish. Not seen House.

Ok, I am in. This has got to be better than the Hall of Infamy. At least movie-wise. Forum-wise the Hall of Infamy is fun but those movies can be a chore.

I'm off all next week so I'll put some thought into whether or not I'll be able to join the Hall of Fame then. I'll have plenty of time to consider and rewatch potential nominations since I'm travelling to my mom's this weekend (and staying until Boxing Day), and there isn't exactly anything else to do out there haha.

Ok, I am in. This has got to be better than the Hall of Infamy. At least movie-wise. Forum-wise the Hall of Infamy is fun but those movies can be a chore.
Good! I was hoping you'd join. We've had some really great movies in past Hofs, for sure better than in the Hall of Infamy! But my hats off to Phoenix, glad he hosted that it looked fun. Now I hope he joins this one, we need him.

I'm off all next week so I'll put some thought into whether or not I'll be able to join the Hall of Fame then. I'll have plenty of time to consider and rewatch potential nominations since I'm travelling to my mom's this weekend (and staying until Boxing Day), and there isn't exactly anything else to do out there haha.
I really hope you can join. This is going to be small, so not many movies to watch and a full 1 week per movie so plenty of time.