Most attractive thing about the opposite sex

Tools    

ok I understand Yoda

90Aces, really? you are going to go there? You just start **** in every thread you are in... so Im going to ignore you for now on....
Looked to me like you were picking an argument with Yoda in a thread I created, all over a misunderstanding

MovieGal's moody right now. I don't think she's stabbed someone all week.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
No, I'm not from the South.

But, I wouldn't mind a few extra pounds if I liked spending my time with that person. And not just physically, but mentally as well. I was close to a girl with psychological problems, but I wasn't going to ditch her because she had problems in the past. It did cause some friction because it was as if I had to pay for previous mistakes, but if she's worth it, you'll put up with some hell for a bit of heaven.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
She was kinda curvy in AMERICAN HUSTLE.
Oh, she looked great in American Hustle, but it's not like she's Christina Hendricks or anything.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
MovieGal's moody right now. I don't think she's stabbed someone all week.
She only stabbed my heart.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

She only stabbed my heart.
awwwww... can I keep it? LOL j/k...
Don't you have thousands of other hearts?! Or is it down in the hundreds now, thanks to decay?

Stop being so greedy!

Don't you have thousands of other hearts?! Or is it down in the hundreds now, thanks to decay?

Stop being so greedy!
nope.. but I do have a funny story to tell you.. I will message you about it..

Syrian dabke enthusiast
I like guys who are shy, funny and thoughtful. Physically: I like tall guys with facial hair. I'm not picky.

In all seriousness, obviously I like a girl who I'm physically attracted to, yet physical flaws can be overlooked with the right total package. I like a girl who is smart, but she doesn't have to be that smart, I like a girl who is kind, but she can't be a pushover, and she must have a sense of humor. Most importantly, she needs to be able to relax and not take things too seriously, drink a beer from the bottle, go for a walk in the rain, leave the bed unmade once in a while. Being uptight is the biggest turnoff(besides a huge stinky bush).

As long a she doesn't have a driving license, I think we can all sleep a little easier.
Yep, thought you were a snag.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I like guys who are shy, funny and thoughtful. Physically: I like tall guys with facial hair. I'm not picky.
Why are you talking about me? I only don't have facial hair, but give me a month and I will.

Master of My Domain
I'll be right back with a fake beard. That's all I need.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
In all seriousness, obviously I like a girl who I'm physically attracted to, yet physical flaws can be overlooked with the right total package. I like a girl who is smart, but she doesn't have to be that smart, I like a girl who is kind, but she can't be a pushover, and she must have a sense of humor. Most importantly, she needs to be able to relax and not take things too seriously, drink a beer from the bottle, go for a walk in the rain, leave the bed unmade once in a while. Being uptight is the biggest turnoff(besides a huge stinky bush).
You know, this was really well thought out, eloquent, even...

...then "Huge Stinky Bush."

...then it just became epic.

Tall and intelligent.