Cloud Atlas

Tools    

The Wachowski Siblings doesnt have the same ring as the Brothers.
I've always called them the Wachowbroski. lol

But this trailer definitely made me add it to my watchlist.

I got a Fountain vibe from it too.
One of the few reasons I wanna watch this. Loved it.

Not me. Run, Lola Run was ok, but I was starting to get bored with it before it ended. Other than that, he's not made anything I've been interested in. Of course, if this is the curate's egg it looks like, I won't be putting that on his shoulders. More than one director is rarely a good thing, IMO.

^ Well I disagree with that. Cohen are 2 directors, Pang bros and Wachowski the same. And LOTSA great movies are 2 directors...

I'm not sure how, exactly, but this has completely passed me by until today. The trailer... well, it has to potential to be absolutely anything. Great cast, quality directing team, as long as the Wachowskis are on their Matrix form rather than their Reloaded or Revolutions form. It could be prophetic and one of the best movies we've seen in a long time, or an absolute mess. Really looking forward to it.

Trailer looks phenomenal. . The directors are fantastic. The cast are you kidding me? Tom Hank, Halle Berry, and Hugh Grant in a movie? Count me in.

I just love EPIC movies with gorgeous cinematography to feast my eyes on. Even if it's a total mess it would still be a beautiful mess. Judging from the trailer, it can't go much wrong. My most anticipated movie for the rest of the year.

No one else likes Tom Tykwer here?
When it came out I didn't care for Lola Rennt but I need to re-watch it. I've been a fan since I saw Heaven and have liked everything else I've seen by him since then.

I also appreciate Wachowskis' visual excesses (especially Speed Racer and the first two Matrix movies).

I don't need to watch the previews since I already know I'll see this.