Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Demi Moore

Rachel Ward

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Carmella Rose

Richa Morjani

Lily Aldridge

Margot Robbie

Rewatching season 3 of Buffy. I never forget that Eliza Dushku is gorgeous, but I do sometimes forget just how gorgeous.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One would think that MoFos with terrible film taste would make up for it with good taste in women. No such thing.

Anyway, I'm impressed with talented women who also look good. I mean, you definitely cannot make yourself into a 10 if you look fugly, but taking care of your looks can do wonders. And that takes lots of time. Add to that all the time that goes into practice and furthering your career, and you got yourself a strong woman - something weak-minded men who romanticize inflatable dolls and Instagram models cannot stand.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

CR, that first picture I mistook for Ava Gardner; whereas the third picture puts me in mind of Eve Arden, or ___?
That's quite a difference! Think I'd take Ava Gardner The third pic is from Toward the Unknown (1956) A movie I really enjoy and on different levels too. The second pic with the brick wall is from a neat little thriller A Kiss Before Dying (1956) Robert Wagner is all kinds of psycho creep in that one. The last pic 'Jan in the pan' is from the cult classic The Brain That Wouldn't Die (1962) and the first pic is from her modelling days.