Carolina Hurricanes - New Jersey Devils

Round 2 starts tonight! Both games feel like they could go either way honestly

Who's goaltending do you trust most out of those remaining team

The trick is not minding
Seattle Kraken - Dallas Stars
Vegas Golden Knights - Edmonton Oilers

Florida Panthers - Toronto Maple Leafs
Carolina Hurricanes - New Jersey Devils
I think Carolina handles The Devils. NJ didn’t look that great against NY, especially in the first few games.
I’m also tempted to pick Edmonton to beat Vegas.
I also think Toronto handles Florida.

I think Toronto's luck runs out against Florida, especially if Game 1 is anything to by.

I'm tempted to pick the Canes as well, but with their injuries and how the Devils closed out their series, I gave them the edge.

Oettinger is likely the best goalie left, but I feel like Dallas is bound to go down before holding the trophy. Seattle just might be the hot team to take them down....

I like the Devils tonight because I still dont have much faith in Carolina. I'm worried as a VGK fan, especially if Stone is hurt.

I don't have any attachments to teams playing in a league across the globe, so I'm primarily cheering for the individuals. I hope the Finn-heavy teams (Florida, Dallas, and Carolina) do well. Outside my compatriots, I find McDavid - Draisaitl duo oddly fascinating, so I'd like Edmonton to be the fourth to advance.

Good game by VGK, but I dont think that was Edmonton's best shot even with Draisaitl's 4 goals

Toronto just continues to disappoint….
Lol...I do think Toronto can take both games in FL though, the same way Boston did.

Yeah, Carolina has been impressive. VGK splits at home which doesnt surprise me at all, and I expect it to split in Edmonton as well.

Gallant fired by the Rangers seemed a bit destined after expectations got so high after those trade deadline acquisitions

They used up all their luck against Tampa.

They were somewhat lucky against Tampa, but they shouldn't even need luck to beat Florida. Even behind by two, this is still theirs to lose as far as I'm concerned....but, they need to show up to play these two nights in Florida. And we all know you can never predict when this team will show up to play