Most attractive thing about the opposite sex

Tools    

Whats the most attractive thing to you about the opposite sex?

Not sure if I'm alone in this but the voice has a whole lot to do with the women I find attractive (probably the body language too) - there've been plenty of times I've seen women with 'good-looking bodies', but was immediately turned off if they had a loud, gruff, or overly masculine voice.

I've also met women who weren't extremely pretty but had very cute voice and mannerisms and still found them attractive.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Probably a face, as general as it sounds.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I like my woman curvy. Not big, but not skinny. Ime not into the whole size 6 figure at all. I like something to grab onto, not something you feel like your gonna snap.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I like my woman curvy. Not big, but not skinny. Ime not into the whole size 6 figure at all. I like something to grab onto, not something you feel like your gonna snap.
I also like voluptuous women. Jennifer Lawrence is a prime example of the perfect female figure in my book.

I don't care if a girl can't cook.
That's because she'll learn how when your new cookbook comes out.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Besides a pretty face (eyes, smile), I like really long hair, a shorter girl, and big breasts.

That's the first hurdle, then it's all about the conversations.

Other than being very unattractive - nothing'll turn me off faster than a woman who sounds and talks like a dude. I'd much rather date a 6/10 women with a cute voice than a 10/10 who sounds like Vin Diesel.

What I find attractive in a guy... eyes, hair, appearance as far as cleanliness, intelligence and personality overall.

...and cannibalism.
hmmm No... MarkF dont start teasing me now .. you are starting to sound like Sexy Celebrity....