Best anyone has ever looked in a movie

Tools    

Who do you think have looked the best in a movie ?
Better than anyone in any movie. Male or female.
I will go....Leo DiCaprio as jack Dawson in Titanic and Christian Bale in knight of cups. There is a reason why he is still a box office draw. The audience he accumulated via this movie is probably the most any actor has from a single movie.

I don't think Marilyn Monroe ever looked better than she did in How to Marry a Millionaire

I don't think Al Pacino ever looked better than he did in Frankie and Johnny

I don't think Eddie Murphy ever looked better than he did in Boomerang

I don't think Rita Hayworth ever looked better than she did in Cover Girl

I don't think Elizabeth Taylor ever looked better than she did in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

I don't think Tom Hanks ever looked better than he did in Nothing in Common

I don't think Marlon Brando ever looked better than he did in The Men

I don't think Marilyn Monroe ever looked better than she did in How to Marry a Millionaire

I don't think Al Pacino ever looked better than he did in Frankie and Johnny

I don't think Eddie Murphy ever looked better than he did in Boomerang

I don't think Rita Hayworth ever looked better than she did in Cover Girl

I don't think Elizabeth Taylor ever looked better than she did in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

I don't think Tom Hanks ever looked better than he did in Nothing in Common

I don't think Marlon Brando ever looked better than he did in The Men
who is the best among these.

I vote for Al Pacino

Who do you think have looked the best in a movie ?
Better than anyone is any movie. Male or female.
I will go....Leo DiCaprio as jack Dawson in Titanic. There is a reason why he is still a box office draw. The audience he accumulated via this movie is probably the most any actor has from a single movie.
Every girl I knew back then drooled over him. My cousin had his teen beat covers on her walls.

Best attractive female look in a movie? Hard to say. Quick pick would be off the top of my head was Pam Anderson in VIP late 90s, saw about half dozen episodes before they cancelled it. But with a movie very hard to say gotta think about that

Julie Adams in Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)

Martin Sheen in the 4K release of 'Apocalypse Now' is something to behold. Beautiful to look at, the grainy sweat and dirt on his skin is intensified, the image quality and his performance is just mesmerizing.

I'd also say that Kim Novak in Hitchcock's 'Vertigo' for the same reasons. The remastered 4K Version of Vertigo shows her as a really stunning actress bathed in reds and greens:

Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns, of course:

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Marilyn any day!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You people clearly see looking best as looking hottest.

But me... I value purity. So, the most beautiful are those with the purest of hearts.

Think Yôko Katsuragi as Mikako in The Good Fairy (1951)

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.