Bullies in movies

Tools    

Looking for movies featuring bullies in schools. The ones I have seen are my favorite ones and they are Let Me In and Bridge to Terabithia. Please suggest movies having such theme.

A system of cells interlinked
Heathers
(Lehmann, 1988)

The original mean girls, the three Heathers are those girls everyone hated in school. What happens when a borderline sociopath and her sociopath boyfriend run up against them? The teen angst ******** gets a body count.

They talk about it in The Breakfast Club. There's also Heathers, Mean Girls, Back To The Future, School Ties, Stand By Me.

Mean Girls is one of my favorites and Breakfast Club was good too.
About a boy had one such scene I can remember.
Election was good but I did not like it that much as it seemed like a black comedy to me. I prefer heart-warming / uplifting movies.
I remember The Amazing SpiderMan had such scene as well. It was thrilling to see him confront his bullies after being bitten by that spider.. lol

I'll definitely checkout the others you have suggested.. Thanks and keep them coming..

Back to the Future
(Zemeckis, 1985)

One of the most famous of all the bully-types would be Biff, from back to the future:

I presume you have seen this film already. If not, run, do not walk, to get a copy and watch it ASAP. Just a great, fun, super entertaining romp with dual plot lines weaving together perfectly.

Back to the Future
(Donner, 1985)

One of the most famous of all the bully-types would be Biff, from back to the future:

I presume you have seen this film already. If not, run, do not walk, to get a copy and watch it ASAP. Just a great, fun, super entertaining romp with dual plot lines weaving together perfectly.
I haven't... Will do...

Thankq..

*Faints*

You are in for a treat! Wish I was just watching that flick for the first time. Watch for the attention to detail in regards to time travel. For instance, at the beginning of the film, Marty (the main character) takes a trip to the Twin Pines Mall to meet Doc Brown. While back in time, he accidentally runs over a tine pine tree in a farmer's yard, and when then all is shown later, it is called The Lone Pine Mall. Fun stuff.

I can't believe you haven't seen it, BTTF is like the most famous film ever.

Anyways, have a fun time, it's definitely good though I prefer the third one over the first two. The western setting just sits better and mad dog Biff is the most hilarious (and arguably the most menacing) incarnation.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Weird Science is running a 2 for 1 special on bullies.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
One of my favorites is Ace from Stand by me

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

I changed the director of BTTF to the correct one (Thanks, Mark f!), as even though I have seen both The Goonies and Back to the Future over 100 times each, I still manage to conflate the directors all the time.

*Punches self in face*

Lots of classic films emerging in here folks. Well done!

Watched a film recently from Estonia called "Klass". The film had several bullies in it. However, the two guys that were being bullied, got their revenge.

I just remembered a Swedish film called "Ondskan" (2003) that deals with bullies as well. It has Gustaf Skarsgård in the film.

Looking for movies featuring bullies in schools. The ones I have seen are my favorite ones and they are Let Me In and Bridge to Terabithia. Please suggest movies having such theme.
If you liked Let me In, you should check out the original Let the Right One In.

Three O'Clock High (1987)
Ben X (2007)
My Good Enemy (2010)