ITT: Post movies you've cried during

Tools    

My brazen masculinity has unfortunately sealed my tearducts off, but I have uh... gotten something in my eye during the following:

Up
Blue Valentine
Wall-E
Her (holy ****, thank god for dark theaters.)
dear zachary
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
life is beautiful
crash (movie was eh, but dat scene where the mexican guy is screaming tho)

My brazen masculinity has unfortunately sealed my tearducts off, but I have uh... gotten something in my eye during the following:

Her (holy ****, thank god for dark theaters.)
Okay turn in your man card.

Crying to a movie? I have done it. Up? No judgement here. But Her? Srsly? Come on!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I cried on a happy scene once. Thank God I wasn't in a theatre, because people would think there's something wrong with me.

And they would be right. Muahahaha.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Make a better place

Benjamin Button

&

The Notebook

I bet I'm not the only one

The remake of Steel of magnolias made me shed a tear or two, my girlfriend aswell lol. I haven't seen the original movie yet but it's on my list. It's a beautiful movie and I say that in the most masculine way possible.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
The end of A River Runs Through It always gets me a little, the end of Jacknife, and also the end of The Joy Luck Club. Maybe in my last life I was a female Chinese Vietnam vet living in Montana....

The Fault In Our Stars.

Nah, only joking - (this) is what I actually thought of it - don't read it though if you liked the film, its probably the nastiest review / rant I have written and you will hate me :P

I have cried during some films, can't think of any off the top of my head though, but they aren't usually the ones designed to get tears, its usually something subtle I pick up that catches me a little off guard.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Warrior
Terms of Endearment
As Good as it Gets
Reign Over Me
Shame (1988)
Mask

And for a brief moment, The Seven Samurai and American Hustle.

Okay turn in your man card.

Crying to a movie? I have done it. Up? No judgement here. But Her? Srsly? Come on!
No judgement here for crying during Her.
I may be judging Gunslinger right now though. Okay, I am judging him. A lot.

No judgement here for crying during Her.
I may be judging Gunslinger right now though. Okay, I am judging him. A lot.
Her.

A movie about a woman who realizes the female operating system voice she's been dating has actually been dating hundreds of other people, because she's a computer and she can.

It's like watching a movie about a woman dating a dog, and the woman is horrified to learn the dog has been running off every night to go after bitch dogs in heat. It's like, DUH.

Her.

A movie about a woman who realizes the female operating system voice she's been dating has actually been dating hundreds of other people, because she's a computer and she can.

It's like watching a movie about a woman dating a dog, and the woman is horrified to learn the dog has been running off every night to go after bitch dogs in heat. It's like, DUH.
Heh, sounds like it might amuse me (in a bad kind of way ) might give it a watch