If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I would be Tony Stark from Iron Man. I mean, not only would I have a high field in Industralism, I would also get to lead a team of highly-powered indivisuals. Oh, and let's not forget the fame and fortune.

c'mon Superman...and I know its the obvious choice.

Man Of Steel

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Today I'd like to be Stockard Channing in Practical Magic... she's my old lady idol.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
If I could be any superhero I would be Wolverine. Why? because he is immortal and virtually indestructable
All very well until you need to scratch your arse!

personally:

What?

How cool to be a good musician, highly intelligent, a great chef & to appreciate the finer things in life?

The fire guy from Fantastic 4!

For near ultimate badassery: Mickey Knox in Natural Born Killers

For awesomeness: David Frost in Frost/Nixon (Do movies based on true stories count?)

For my real answer: Robert Downey Jr.'s character in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (minus the lost finger) because I love how witty he is, and all the rediculous situations he gets into. I'd really hate having prior felonies on my record though.

Honorable mentions:

Brendan from Brick.
Wall-E (for teh lolz)
Bill from Kill Bill (this was very close to being my real answer)
Joel from Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. (I love his story, and his personality is very human. I wouldn't mind being him.)

What both of them
Put it this way, I even forget her name, though I have seen german movies long , long time ago and she was big actress. I have said it before...I'm a romantic at heart. Bourne said to go to the Police, but she hung around after the car incident....she was attracted to him

Ew. Why? (I love Sean William Scott, but that character was awful.)

Bradley Cooper's character in Limitless, because he went through hell but ended up OK and with a lot more brain function,
or
Selina Kyle in The dark knight rises, because she is incredibly agile, she can fight and ended up with hottie Bruce ,
or
Skeeter from The help, because she is progressive and made a change.

International Woman of Mystery
Alice would definitely be a great character, but there are so many awesome attributes from so many different characters. It's tough to decide.