What is song BEFORE the first scene in The Dictator?

Tools    

It sounds like some kind of adhan. There is no mention of it in the credits at the end of the movie, or anywhere else that I could find The first song they list is "Wala Ala Baloh", which starts with the first scene. I am talking about the music when they are showing the Paramount stars/mountain and Four By Two Films before the first scene. It only lasts for 33 seconds. I really like the far away vocal with the light middle eastern (Moroccan?) music like that. Seems very other worldly. Where can I find other music like this?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have not seen the movie so I don't have a clue but on the soundtrack the song The Next Episode is first, I know that does not really mean anything but it can't hurt.

I don't think that is the song from the first scene. But definitely not the song before the first scene. I checked all the songs on the official soundtrack. It isn't any of them.

It might be just score music that's not on the soundtrack, Erran Baron Cohen did the score music for the film. Score music tracks are not usually listed in the end credits.

Came across this site that lists "Music and Scenes" from Movies. Its amazing. Check it out.

http://www.purpleballoonhat.com/movi...he-Descendants

Info for The Dictator is not available at the moment though.