Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

This happened again! Mistaking Robert Ryan for Sterling Hayden!
I stopped on a movie called The Set-Up (1950)... a boxing movie... and I said, "Oh cool, Sterling Hayden as a boxer"... then during a close-up I said wait a minute! I turned on the info and saw it was Robert Ryan. It seems the younger Ryan was, the more he looked like Hayden.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
These two can totally be sisters: Kristin Wiig and Stacey Weckstein. I saw Stacey in a recent supernatural horror film, Esme My Love and thought, she could be Kristin's sister.

Always thought of Glenn as an unofficial brother of the Carradines.

These two could easily be sisters. Names from top to bottom.

⬆️ Anyone want to chime in with their names?
Top one is Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) and bottom is Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld), both good looking ladies in my book. Hadn't even thought of the resemblence before but can totally see it now. Thanks for that one, @Stirchley!

Top one is Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) and bottom is Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld), both good looking ladies in my book. Hadn't even thought of the resemblence before but can totally see it now. Thanks for that one, @Stirchley!
Even when I was looking for their photos I kept mixing them up.

Most people don't know this, but when the music scene began to slow down for long-time rocker Alice Cooper, he got a haircut and reinvented himself as a comedian / actor who took the name Steve Carell.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist

Psychopathic Psychiatrist

Jack Nicholson

Michael Ironside

though I don't personally mix these up, most of my friends ask if that's Jack Nicholson when I put on Total Recall or Starship Troopers, but i do see where they are coming from
Did you ever take a look at young Nicholson?

Next to young Christian Slater:?

This happened again! Mistaking Robert Ryan for Sterling Hayden!
I stopped on a movie called The Set-Up (1950)... a boxing movie... and I said, "Oh cool, Sterling Hayden as a boxer"... then during a close-up I said wait a minute! I turned on the info and saw it was Robert Ryan. It seems the younger Ryan was, the more he looked like Hayden.
I've often lumped them together as well. They were both big men, did similar roles, and had fairly similar voices. Both lefties...