Black Mirror

Tools    

Just started the pilot for this series, and the only way I can describe it is "terrifyingly fresh".
I think the original pilot is still my favorite episode. So very strange.

Good series though I got tired of it towards the end.

Enjoy!

A system of cells interlinked
I guess these people didn't see the show?

Robot Doggos

I think I had forgotten all about this show. Checked on wiki & it’s 12 years old & the last season (5) was 2019. I do remember I had gotten tired of it, but will definitely check out the new season in June. Is that the final season, do you know?

My Black Mirror Season 6 Ranking:

1. Episode 2 Loch Henry (Atmosphere, twists, nature- all worked harmoniously in this)
2. Episode 4 Mazey Day (I liked more light heartedness of this one and it was sometimes funny with unpredictable twist)
3. Episode 3 Beyond the Sea (I liked the concept, but once it gets going one knows something is going to go wrong although I didn't predict exact conclusion)
4. Episode 1 Joan Is Awful (It was predictable and slightly awkward)
5. Episode 5 Demon 79 (I enjoyed it even if it's the least favorite episode. What placed it here is moralization, which I rarely like and I wasn't fully on board with the titular demon the way he manifested.)

The Adventure Starts Here!
I must admit, I'm kinda impressed that you've watch all the episodes on the first day of release, Tugg.

I've watched the first two of season six so far ("Joan Is Awful" and "Loch Henry").

WARNING: "Spoilers!" spoilers below
I loved the twist in "Loch Henry." It was definitely a "I should have seen that one coming" moment. I also loved the twist in "Joan Is Awful"...mostly because I was taking it at face value as I was watching and didn't guess what was coming.

We'll see how I feel about the others after I watch them.

The Adventure Starts Here!
My Black Mirror Season 6 Ranking:

3. Episode 3 Beyond the Sea (I liked the concept, but once it gets going one knows something is going to go wrong although I didn't predict exact conclusion)
Same. Didn't quite predict what actually happened, but I did see some of the earlier developments. They could have ended this one in several different ways.

Episode one was so-so. Mostly bored me.

Halfway through episode two & when I woke up this morning I couldn’t even remember what it was about.

I thought about watching Episode 3 last night since that concept seemed to have the most potential, but its runtime is practically a movie....

The 6th season was decent, yet it turned out to be my least favourite BM offering.

A system of cells interlinked
Bounced off this on the first attempt. Episode one was good for a couple of laughs, and sort of clever-but-obvious with its premise. Selma Hayek was the highlight. Both my wife and I were bored to tears by the second episode and ended up turning it off to go to bed. Will give it another go at some point but aren't in any sort of hurry. I am thinking we got all the best stuff in seasons 1-4, and this guy is trying to wring whatever he can out of a dry cloth at this point.

Joan Is Awful was decent. Little longer than it had to be, but saw its premise through in some fun ways and the Michael Cera bit was genuinely very funny and even clever.

Loch Henry was one of the most predictable episodes they've ever done.

Beyond the Sea could've been done about as well in half the time. The only reason the exact end isn't predictable is because it's bizarre and not really set up or explained at all. All the other steps along the way are very predictable, even the way they unfolded (this character will do X, Y will find object Z to trigger confrontation A, etc). Lots of things they could've done here that would've logically followed but it feels like they did none of them just to avoid doing the obvious thing.

Still haven't watched the other two, but should in the next day or so.