What happened to Jack Nicholson?

Tools    

He is still doing good and still alive and well.

This picture is taken on 14 April 2023 he is standing and roaming around his balcony at Franklin Canyon Reservoir

He's 86. After you reach a certain age you come to realize that life holds few, if any, surprises. His may not be at the SSDD level but the additional and inevitable frailty can also do a number on you. Plus he's known to be an intelligent and literate man and smart people find it hard to delude themselves.

This picture is taken on 14 April 2023 he is standing and roaming around his balcony at Franklin Canyon Reservoir
Not that controversial if you ask me. Who doesn't look like that in the morning?

Not that controversial if you ask me. Who doesn't look like that in the morning?
God Knows Better, I just found this picture on FoxNews website.

I wonder if he still attends court side at basketball games? He's a huge L.A. Lakers fan.

Is it true that when Brando died (his house was right next to Nicholson's), Nicholson bought Brando's mansion-- just to store his art work?

Maybe became consciencous, like Marlon Brando in his later years, dought it though.
No clue what you mean.

No clue what you mean.
Self-conscious. Concerned about public image. A true Brit would immediately catch the meaning here.

Self-conscious. Concerned about public image. A true Brit would immediately catch the meaning here.
LOL. You’re an expert now on Brits?

Corax is an expert on one thing. Stirring the pot.

Jack is retired. As most of us are at that age. Except for these crazy b******* running for office in my country.

I might not fly a colonizer's flag like a blind nationalist. I may not boast of my geographical history at every turn. However, I have had both fish and chips. Checkmate, atheists.