Movie from the 60s 70s??

Tools    

I was thinking Butterflies are Free, but I don't remember it well enough to know if there's a dumbwaiter or not, and I don't think we ever see anything outside the apartment.

Let me ask, do you remember what she used the dumbwaiter for? It could only have connected with another apartment, I would think. Was she actually using it to send food up and down, or maybe for some other purpose?

Chat bot ai says -
The movie you are thinking of might be "The Apartment" from 1960, directed by Billy Wilder and starring Shirley MacLaine as the female lead, Fran Kubelik. Fran has short hair and wears a yellow dress in some scenes, and she is portrayed as a witty and joyous character. In the beginning of the movie, she gets out of a taxi carrying a basket of groceries and a potted plant. Later on, she is shown entering her apartment, which has a food elevator in the kitchen. However, Fran is not blind or red-haired, so it is possible that your memory has combined elements from different movies.
THIS sounds exactly as the movie im looking for! 🤩🌹Unfortunately i cant find the movie in color. And not this specific scenes that i remember.*
I must try to find it. Wow… if this is the one.. wich it most likely is…i truly dont know how to Thank you ☀️☀️☀️🙏🏼

Barefoot in the Park starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford. A real feel good comedy by Neil Simon.
Yes that is a great movie! 😃 And i can see why you suggested that one.. its the same genre. But i think its the apartment! 👏🏼🙌🏼 Thank you!

Barefoot in the Park starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford. A real feel good comedy by Neil Simon.
Excellent movie.