Weird Vampire movie

Tools    

Hey, I am trying to find a vampire movie I watched as a teenager. The only thing I remember about it is that at one point they are in a nightclub where they have people held hostage, and at one point one is brought out to be eaten. I vaguely remember that the put him in the table and use a saw of some sort on his head?

Any help would be appreciated.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hey, I am trying to find a vampire movie I watched as a teenager. The only thing I remember about it is that at one point they are in a nightclub where they have people held hostage, and at one point one is brought out to be eaten. I vaguely remember that the put him in the table and use a saw of some sort on his head?

Any help would be appreciated.

What decade were you a teenager?

Did it have any comedy? Or straight horror?

From Dusk Till Dawn maybe?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
One of the Corey's had a vamp movie (I think?) called Bordello of Blood or something like that. I don't remember much of it. Just putting it out there.

Was a teenager in the late 90s, early 2000s. And I want to say it was somewhat comedic? Not From Dusk Til Dawn, the focus was more on the vampires.

If (nightclub = small roadside bar, saw = knife and eating one = killing all) it could be Near Dark. Pretty far fetched, I know, but I was kinda reminded of this thread while rewatching it just a while ago.

There's a bar scene where the vampire family kills everyone in Near Dark but no scene like the op described. Gotta be something else.

There's a bar scene where the vampire family kills everyone in Near Dark but no scene like the op described. Gotta be something else.
I dunno, people mash together multiple movies in these memories all the time. It's at the point where if even one of the things they say is a good fit for a movie, I throw it out there because it sometimes feels like it's 50/50 whether or not all the details posted are actually right.

No offense to the OP, this just happens constantly, is all. Which makes sense since, by definition, if they're asking for help the memories are already fuzzy.

Yeah and there's a literal TON of vampire flicks. Trying to find one in the pool of mediocrity is a chore if you can't remember the titles. Just going off his description tho, I'd say its not Near Dark, but that was just my thoughts.

I thought about "What We Do in the Shadows" but it's from 2014.

Total guess but:

Just watched the trailer for this and I kind of want those moments of my life back .

Definitely looks like some eating is going on.