Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly was pushed off until tonight. The plan is to pair it with Apocalypse Now, taking care of the must sees that are going to disappear from Netflix on the first.

Lord High Filmquisitor
But first I need to pick up some alcohol or I'll never make it through.
So what drink does one pair with The Lion King?

Lord High Filmquisitor
Personally, I would have gone with Amiretto Stone Sours, but that's hardly a strong drink. Long Islands?

I'm going to watch The Conjuring again tonight; I love that movie!

The Innocents (1961)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Im showing these 3 shorts, at the friday café at my work. I hope it will please the audience

Un Chien Andalou (1929) by Luis Buñuel

La Jetée (1962) by Chris Marker

Outer Space (2000) by Peter Tscherkassky

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'm going to watch Blade Runner but I'm not sure which version considered the best since I've never seen any of them. I know the theatrical version gets a lot of flak but is there a general consensus about whether the Director's Cut or the Final cut is better?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Outer Space (2000) by Peter Tscherkassky
This movie is gonna burn their eyes!!!

I'm going to watch Blade Runner but I'm not sure which version considered the best
Go for The Final Cut.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Going to see this tonight.

Nightcrawler (2014)
Fire walk with me.