Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Ford V Ferrari

Nobody could be on that much fire for that long and not notice it, I get what they were trying to do but flames were too big and went on too long before suddenly he's like oh I'm on fire, ****ing stupid.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Yeah, I'm afraid so...the movie turns off the viewer immediately because it's set on foreign soil and a lot of characters don't speak English and a somewhat interesting premise gets buried by a lot of fancy CGI effects.
The viewer is immediately turned off because it’s on foreign soil & a lot of the characters don’t speak English? You do realize there’s an entire planet out here that’s not the United States of America?

Yes, I do, but I was born and raised and still live in the United States and English is the only language I speak and understand, so when I'm watching a movie and a lot of characters aren't speaking English, my interest in what's happening onscreen begins to wane. Sorry, it is what it is.

⬆️ Newsflash: they speak English in the UK, Canada & Australia to name just 3 countries.

And there’s a clever invention called “subtitles”.

Yesterday, it was "Ms. .45"... I fast-forwarded the entire thing in a short amount of time and didn't miss a thing.
Hah pls keep in mind it was not a recommendation of mine, but something you requested

Tediously & unremittingly violent. Based on true events, but dreadful to watch. If it were possible to make this boring, I think that’s what the director accomplished.

Aladdin

What is Guy Ritchie and why is Guy Ritchie?

why is the director of snatch making a disney film, oh whatever.

I can understand the Beale Street indifference Stirchley, but Hotel Mumbai? It's certainly not without flaws, but dreadful?

⬆️ Never said I was indifferent to Beale Street or why you would think I would be.

Yes, Hotel Mumbai was dreadful.

Account terminated on request
Honorary mention as an entirely pretentious movie I so /wished/ I walked out on:

Is there a thread entitled "Highly acclaimed movies that you could not stand"?
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Simplistic nonsense. If this were in English, I would have bailed out even earlier. It being in Chinese lent some aura of exoticism to the movie until it didn’t.