The "Get to know you" game.

Tools    

I don't know how well this game will work, but I think it might be worth a try.

The aim of the game is to answer a question about you provided by the person above you, and to then ask a question to the person below you.

Don't get too personal.

Questions may be repeated.

I'll start with a simple one.

Which countries cuisine would you regard your favourite?

Robert Yeoman comes to mind. I think that would be pretty awesome.

If you had to choose one genre of film to watch every day for the rest of the decade - without engaging with other genres - what genre would you choose?

Non mainstream comedy would be the only logical choice for me.

Looks like it's just us for now so;

You just got backed by Columbia for a script you bought at a serious bargain. Your pitch went well, you can't believe it. It's about a cowboy and a computer repair man. Who do you cast and why?

My first thoughts are Yul Brynner as the cowboy from Westworld and Jim Carrey from Cable Guy. Yes, I know Carrey does not repair computers, but he came to mind first, so I choose him. I'm drunk.

Out of all the countries that you have visited for a holiday or trip, where have do you had the best memories?

Scarface
Step Brothers
Team America: World Police

It is the year 2011 and you are a studio executive. You get a call from Adam Sandler's agent offering to pay you millions of dollars to help revive his career by casting him in one of your upcoming Oscar bait films.

Your task is to recast a major role with Adam Sandler in any Oscar nominated movie from the past 5 years.

LaBoeuf in "True Grit". (What the hell, it's "True Grit", even Sandler couldn't screw it up, am I right?)

What movie(s) would you go back in time to see in the theater, with a first-run audience that doesn't know what's coming?

I would warn the world about the birth of Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter.

I would go into the hospital and choke the infant bitch with her own umbilical chord.

I would of then saved millions of young girls impressionable minds from being poisoned and eliminate 50% of smut on TV.

You are a studio executive and you have a Barack Obama biopic in the works, Will Smith was signed to play Obama but he had to leave the project due to prior commitments to star in Wild Wild West 2. Due to the success of the Happy Madison Straight Outta Compton parody Black face is making a comeback and the studio is putting pressure on you to cash in on the trend. Meanwhile Black people boycott Hollywood in droves and watch BET.
What white actor would you cast as Barack Obama?

None it would be an insult to millions of people to cast a white actor as President Obama. I would refuse to do it.
------
You can only have one topping on your pizza for the rest of your life what is it?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Neither.

What kind of girls are you into?

I'm into honest, down to earth quietly confident intelligent girls. Sense of humor and they'll need one with me for sure.

How would you make it up to your pet if you accidentally stepped on its tail?

Rush. (but I'd want to be behind the curtains controlling samples and some synth work so Geddy could pounce that bass and hit those notes without struggling so much out of pressure and multitaksing)

How would you make it up to your pet if you accidentally stepped on its tail?