Dog Day Afternoon

Tools    

Watched Dog Day Afternoon last night. I haven't watched this movie in a very long time. Absolutely fantastic! Probably Pacino's best performance and should have won an Oscar (over Nicholson's "Randall P. McMurphy"). In my option.

I agree,it's a great movie,but as for acting,Nicholson was better although yes,Pacino was very good,too.

It is a great movie but don't agree about the oscar as Nicholson was great in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Attica!!! Attica!!

Dog Day Afternoon is a very good, well-done and intense movie. Al Pacino is excellent in this one, too. It was way better than The Town, which, imho, couldn't even begin to compete with Dog Day Afternoon.

Absolutely fantastic! Probably Pacino's best performance and should have won an Oscar (over Nicholson's "Randall P. McMurphy"). In my option.
Really!