Introduction:

Tools    

Hi--I'm new to this forum--nice to meet you. While I like to go to movies, especially older classics of the 1960's and 1970's, the username that I have logged in with pretty much says it all, regarding what my alltime favorite film is. I hope to be talking to you all more about movies, as well as my alltime favorite one, generally. You all might be able to guess what that is. Heh.

Are you a Shark or a Jet? I reckon I'll just call you Maria, for short.

*and there actually is a special sub forum on the site for introductions
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Welcome to MoFo. Is your favorite movie West Side Story or Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS?

P.S. Holden feels pretty today.

Nice to meet you, I just watched West Side Story a few weeks ago and was highly entertained. Don't be alarmed if you come back here tomorrow and this thread isn't here. It will most likely be moved down here.

But in the meantime...

Nice intro WSS...Welcome, please stay awhile.

Colour out of Time
Hi WSSlover

Farout try doing that on a hangover ... or even sober ... it would all end in a twitching heap on the ground

Somewhere ... Somehow ... I think you'll fit right in

Hi, FernTree. Glad to be here.

"Ending up in a twitching heap on the ground"

Could very well be, FernTree.