Movie Swap

Tools    

Here’s looking at you, kid.
I don’t know if this is going to catch on or not, but basically:

1. Recommend a movie for your partner to watch(either the user that posted right above, or the future user below).
2. After the pair of you have a movie that you both haven’t seen. Watch and post a review of said movie within a week of swapping films.

I’ll go first, just need to wait for a partner. If you’ve already seen my recommendation just let me know and I’ll edit it to change. But my first recommendation:

The Cook, the Thief, his Wife & her Lover

I would like to try! Love watching movies I havent seen before. I woukd recommend:
• The clock work orange
• Good morning veitnam
• The death of Ian stone
• Legend

I would like to try! Love watching movies I havent seen before. I woukd recommend:
• The clock work orange
• Good morning veitnam
• The death of Ian stone
• Legend
Awesom! Which “Legend”?

Oh, Legend (2015) About thr Krays! Amazing movie!

Awesome! I will give your movie a chance tomorrow.

Oh well thats awesome then! Tom hardy plays both the krays so well, made me splurg and get the steelbook version lol.

@Hesser

Legend

Tom Hardy Shines in a Bad Movie

Legend is an English Gangster film about the Kray twins. The storyline was a little daft that never really catch my attention and I thought the movie as a whole was a disgrace to gangster movies.

The saving grace of this film was Tom Hardy’s acting, twice. The way he was able to pull off two rolls, two personalities and do it well is an impressive feet in my book. I especially liked the scene where Tom Hardy fought Tom Hardy, the way they were able to make that look was flawless and quite enjoyable to see Tom Hardy kick the living **** out of himself without being in fight club.

Overall: ★★★

If anyone is down for a movie swap, I’m gonna go ahead and recommend:

•The Basketball Diaries ~ Barry Levinson
•Boogie Nights ~ P.T. Anderson
•Sleepers ~ Scott Kalvert

If anyone is down for a movie swap, I’m gonna go ahead and recommend:

•The Basketball Diaries ~ Barry Levinson
•Boogie Nights ~ P.T. Anderson
•Sleepers ~ Scott Kalvert
Do I have to watch all three? I’ll watch one, probably choose Boogie Nights.

And I would recommend in return What’s Up, Doc? (1972)

Might be a while till I get to Boogie Nights.