Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: MovieMeditation

Tools    

How does MovieMitigation grab you?

Anton Chigurh...believe it or not, I've never heard that name before. I thought your avatar was a Danish actor. (I've never seen No Country for Old Men.)

How does MovieMitigation grab you?

Anton Chigurh...believe it or not, I've never heard that name before. I thought your avatar was a Danish actor. (I've never seen No Country for Old Men.)
Eeeeeeh, I think I'll just stick with MovieMeditation, thank you.

OMG not you too, Citizen. you disappoint me deeply

Excellent response MM ... one more for you:
Is it possible to say Anton Chigurh without seeming like you have a furball caught in your throat?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What is your wish list for directorial debut?

Excellent response MM ... one more for you:
Is it possible to say Anton Chigurh without seeming like you have a furball caught in your throat?
Yes, if you are a true fan it is.

What is your wish list for directorial debut?
What you mean is what actors and actresses would I pick if I ever came to a direct my first movie?

Well...I'd say Joaquin Phoenix, Woody Harrelson, Ethan Hawke, Casey Affleck, John Goodman, Frances McDormand, Leonardo DiCaprio... there's a few.

I LIke those but havent seen Casey yet.

What I mean is, if you got bankrolled right now to direct a movie/genre of your choice, what would it be?

I LIke those but havent seen Casey yet.

What I mean is, if you got bankrolled right now to direct a movie/genre of your choice, what would it be?
Still with those actors of course, It would probably be a small time drama with big problems. Something that really showcased all of these actors and did so in a subtle and heavy way - preferably a bit depressing too.

Like Silver Linings Playbook?

Like Silver Linings Playbook?
I think Silver Linings is too glossy and perfect to be the kind I wanted to make. I like the movie though.

Nah, it's more along the lines of Manchester by the Sea, Olive Kittteridge, Doubt and perhaps combined with some odd dark, very dark humor, like the danish dogme film, Festen (The Celebration).

I havent seen MbtS yet. I have some catching up to do.