Movies Centered Around a Single Woman?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Single and single would be preferable. No love interest (there's just way too many, and I'm looking for something different). I just started watching "Cross Creek" and the first 5-10 minutes reminded me of this movie I saw 20 years ago that I can't remember.

The woman was the only character. She narrated a lot, and there might have been some short dialogue with cameos (but not meaningless).

The only one-person movie I have seen is Robert Altman's "Secret Honor". You don't see anyone except Nixon. In fact, you only hear someone on the PA, and that was less than a minute long.

This time, I'd like to see a movie centered around a woman. The less characters, the better. Something reflective maybe, anything.

The only movie I could think about so far is Frances Ha. I loved it, and largely centres around Greta Gerwig but it does have a fair few characters.

The Shallows could qualify as well, even though it's a survival horror movie.

Girlfriends (1978)
Looking for Mr. Goodbar
Wanda

All three technically have love interests at some point of varying degrees and durations, but they are mostly about independent and (for a large part) unattached women.