Music that scares you and/or messes with your head.

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
any music i like does

We can't stop here!
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Artist: Pink Floyd (big surprise there huh?)
Album: Ummagumma
Song: Careful with that Axe Eugene.
Badass song, and yes, creepy the first time you hear it. Songs don't really scare me though, but Pink Floyd does mess with my head.

Other than Pink Floyd, very few mess with me and not really any scare me. The song that most messed with my head, and always does, is Green Bird from Cowboy Bebop. Might be from a show, but that song sends chills down my spine. Cowboy Bebop is full of great music though.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Exhale" - Prodigy (esp. the video) scared the blank out of me when I was younger.

There's treachery afoot!!!
I just hate the f*ckin Eagles.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, "Come to daddy" is one scary video. I remember the first time I saw it. I was home alone and it was past midnight because MTV didn't air the song during daytime. I had... ehrm.. inhaled quite a considerable amount of ...Mother Earth's finest... and that song came on. And I didn't know what to feel the most - scared or fascinated. It's a brilliant song and one of the best videos ever made.
Windowlicker is up there too
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Anything that would be considered death metal. Just the word death associated with music scares me.

You're only as healthy as you feel
I think nothing freaks me out ( in any kind of music ) but snakes freak the hell out of me >

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I just hate the f*ckin Eagles.
That's it. . .prepare for some fisticuffs, rap scallion!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Marilyn Manson(period)