17th MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Fall's always been my favorite. And like pahaK says, not too hot, not too cold.

For me, Spring has always been that relief time of Winter being over, TIME TO BUY FLOWERS for the garden!!

though I imagine, NOT having full advantage of all four seasons, I probably wouldn't appreciate the changes as much. (or the right to gripe about them) lol

October is my favorite month, especially this October I don't know if I'll get around to watching any Hall of Fame noms that month. I've only got 7/8 nights where I don't have something planned to watch.

October 1st - Chiefs vs Broncos
October 2nd - Hellfest
October 3rd - MLB WC Yankees vs A's
October 4th - Venom
October 5th - PFL 8
October 6th - UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor
October 7th -
October 8th -
October 9th - A Star is Born
October 10th - Halloween (1978)
October 11th - Eagles vs Giants
October 12th - Bellator 207 Mitrione vs Bader
October 13th - PFL 9, Bellator 208 Fedor vs Sonnen
October 14th - First Man
October 15th - 49ers vs Packers
October 16th -
October 17th -
October 18th - Halloween (2018)
October 19th -
October 20th - PFL 10
October 21st - Serenity
October 22nd -
October 23rd - World Series
October 24th - World Series/Rams vs 49ers
October 25th - Suspiria
October 26th - World Series
October 27th - World Series/UFC FN Volkan vs Smith
October 28th - World Series/Saints vs Vikings
October 29th -
October 30th - World Series
October 31st - The Shining (1980)

My plans for October is a movie every single night! Maybe a few classic old horror films too.
Better be posting in my Halloween thread

I actually just got a Halloween movie today. It's Vincent Price in House of Wax (1953), I've never seen it but have heard good things about it.
I like Vincent Price. I might watch it based on your review.

Hey Vicky, I think I might join. Mind saving me a spot? I'm having the most awful time trying to pick between three films.
Sign-ups are open until 12:00 midnight Pacific time tomorrow night. As long as you have something picked out and sent to me by then, you're in.

I actually just got a Halloween movie today. It's Vincent Price in House of Wax (1953), I've never seen it but have heard good things about it.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you should enjoy it, CR

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's too bad fall wasn't before summer, then I would like it even more. Because winter is so damn depressing. But yes fall is the best.

Sign ups are still open for about another 6 hours and 30 minutes, if anybody is lurking in this thread and is on the fence about joining.

The reveal for the nominations and the deadline announcement will be tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.

that should put it around 6:30pm Eastern for me. I will be keeping an eye out. Should be a pretty eclectic group of films.

EDIT:: make that 5:30 pm.

Sent my nom.

That was actual torture. Two hidden gems and I can only nominate one. I decided to nominate the spooky one of the two considering you can all watch it around Halloween.

Awesome I also went horror, these will likely be the only two from this Hall I'll watch in October

Sign ups are still open for about another 6 hours and 30 minutes, if anybody is lurking in this thread and is on the fence about joining.

The reveal for the nominations and the deadline announcement will be tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Right when I’m off work. Perfect.