Can I change my username?

Tools    

Employee of the Month
Is there any possibilíty to change my username? I think SoulInside is way to soft, maybe DestroyerX or Firestorm suits my style better.

Employee of the Month
I think the wise guy will read this sooner or later and give me an adequate answer. Until then I will thinking about my new name.
How about Max_Power ?

Technically, yes, we can do this. Though every time someone asks I encourage them to reconsider, if only because there are already a lot of posts quoting your old username that won't make a lot of sense once it's changed, and most people get tired of the new one eventually, anyway. We try to steer people to something somewhat similar to cut down on the former problem, when possible.

Employee of the Month
I don`t understand the meaning of the last sentence, but if everyone thinks that it`s not a good idea, I will stay with SI. I´m no attention whore (in fact, not more than anyone on the net), but I like the idea of playing around with names, establish new images and so on. But all of you can call me Icestorm_Deluxe anytime. ;-)

Semper Fooey
Your new proposed user names suck more than the one you have. (As you can tell from mine, I could care less about creating a snazzy user name).

I See You When You're Sleeping
I'll pick a name for you.

How about Shoe Sized Pebble Head?

Semper Fooey
Let's make this a contest. Whichever gets the most votes, is SoulInside's new user name.

Employee of the Month
Nice. I´m never sure what people are all about on the net, cause I can´t see the expression on the faces and stuff. So I guess U all makin fun of me the nice way - except meatwithsprite, of course

No, there is no need for a contest no more. It was just an idea. I stay with my everlasting Soul. Inside-out.

Semper Fooey
Alright SoulInside, we know you're still here and you changed your user name after all. So which one are you? Are you now planetnews?

If he changed it, you would see it changed. I would hope that the change was retroactive. Otherwise, what would be the point?